Jacking up car to remove trans

I have drain plug in my stock pan so I would like to change the filter while I have it down. I also have a trans plug for the back where the yoke goes in . I've replaced converters before just only did it while I had the motor out too. Should be more fun than when I took the gas tank out. I'm sure cursing will be mandatory!!

Got tired of spending more time lifting & jackstanding & getting it back down than doing the repairs.
I like my lift.

I've never jacked up the rear of the car...to get it out from underneath using a low profile trans jack I remove the front pass tire...after trans is disconnected...I lower it...remove conv...tip the front downwards then go through the pass wheel well opening...the front of the car is pretty high when I do it that way...and I get a little nervous...wouldn't feel comfortable getting it higher to get the trans out under the frame rail

I wound up slipping the trans off the jack and sliding it out. Putting it back on the jack by myself was not too hard. A 4x4 under the front tilted it upward then I slide it back on the jack.