Its Official, Ford guys are retards!

my1stgn

So Im fixing my buddies truck when along comes his neighbor who is a Ford Nut. He starts telling me bout his car and then he tells me he makes 440 RWHP. He also has others do all the work for him and his engine is a 4.6L built (ie heads, rods, crank, internals, etc) and he has over $40K in the engine. Im like whatever. Its a nice car but Im not impressed. But its set-up for road courses and Ill give him that, its a nice set-up.

So by the 5th time he says "yeah, it makes 440RWHP" Im like "yeah, buts its a V8 with a Wipple S/C with 14psi". Hes like "yeah, but I think thats impressive". So I tell him about my lil V6 Regal that makes a lil less than that (409RWHP- stock engine, all bolt-ons) but he doesnt bite as far as asking how much I make. So by now I know all he wants to do is talk about his ****. So Im like who cares, I dont need to show off to this guy. So by the 7th time he says it makes 440RWHP Im like "Yeah, thats alright but my buddy (Rodney) makes like 526 RWHP (actually he makes only 506 RWHP) but I guessed. And hes like "but mines a daily driver" Im like, "his is too" So he busts out laughing like I told a joke. Im like " no seriously, he has a V6 that makes over 500RWHP" and he doesnt believe me. So I can Rodney to get the facts (Sorry to wake you up Rodney) and we find out it makes 506RWHP and 540 RWTQ..... yeah, so hes like "well lets road race" Um, we are not set-up for that. But he keeps wanting to road race. So Im like lets fo to the track. But he doesnt want to do that..... so Long story short, I hate Ford guys.

But I had to bust his balls. I mean honestly, 440 HP from a built V8 with 14psi and a water-to-air intercooler and he thinks thats a lot? Anyone else with me on this?

yeah that seems pretty weak...however there is a guy that live by me that got his 03 cobra built :)confused: thought these hold like 800 hp on the bottom) with forged "strengthened" bottom end and 18psi and only makes 550 hp? I think he may have been FOS, but his eyes did light up a bit when he said 550 like it was a big deal or something

If he's only making 440 with a Whipple then he has problems. I have the stock porter Eaton on my 03, and I'm at 502 at the wheels. That guy better go back to his tuner and try again. WTF?

So Im fixing my buddies truck when along comes his neighbor who is a Ford Nut. He starts telling me bout his car and then he tells me he makes 440 RWHP. He also has others do all the work for him and his engine is a 4.6L built (ie heads, rods, crank, internals, etc) and he has over $40K in the engine. Im like whatever. Its a nice car but Im not impressed. But its set-up for road courses and Ill give him that, its a nice set-up.

So by the 5th time he says "yeah, it makes 440RWHP" Im like "yeah, buts its a V8 with a Wipple S/C with 14psi". Hes like "yeah, but I think thats impressive". So I tell him about my lil V6 Regal that makes a lil less than that (409RWHP- stock engine, all bolt-ons) but he doesnt bite as far as asking how much I make. So by now I know all he wants to do is talk about his ****. So Im like who cares, I dont need to show off to this guy. So by the 7th time he says it makes 440RWHP Im like "Yeah, thats alright but my buddy (Rodney) makes like 526 RWHP (actually he makes only 506 RWHP) but I guessed. And hes like "but mines a daily driver" Im like, "his is too" So he busts out laughing like I told a joke. Im like " no seriously, he has a V6 that makes over 500RWHP" and he doesnt believe me. So I can Rodney to get the facts (Sorry to wake you up Rodney) and we find out it makes 506RWHP and 540 RWTQ..... yeah, so hes like "well lets road race" Um, we are not set-up for that. But he keeps wanting to road race. So Im like lets fo to the track. But he doesnt want to do that..... so Long story short, I hate Ford guys.

But I had to bust his balls. I mean honestly, 440 HP from a built V8 with 14psi and a water-to-air intercooler and he thinks thats a lot? Anyone else with me on this?

So thats what that was all about.:biggrin:

He reminds me of one of those Mustang guys I see at Qualcomm....and I know you've seen this a lot there.

Usually theres a buttload of Stangs...2 or 3 of them are actually bad ass and legit (usually an 03/04 Cobra or Fox body). The rest all sound tough and should be fast, but in real life are slow and getting their azzes kicked by EVOs and STIs....I bet your buddy falls into the second category.:tongue:

Not that my car is bad azz either, I think it should be making more power for what it has....I seriously think theres something wrong. But those are the kind of guys that deserve an azz whoopin...how bout it....we'll take turns, you first?:biggrin:

I have a turbo Mudstain and it makes 200 hp (thats what is advertised, but I think its more like 500 :rolleyes:). I have half the horsepower and half the engine. Doesn't say much for his set up.

Hey, it takes a 450 hp Mustang to keep up with a 380hp Buick with an automatic and a V6. Let them talk away, the brass is on the launchpad.

I had a guy next to me on the highway a while back. I'm sure we are all familiar with the uber-loud rev a mustang is capable of, well that's what he was doing. There were gauges everywhere in this car, I think he was driving IFR.

Anywho, I was wearing my trusty BF's and laid the hammer down. All I heard was that engine screaming "come baaaaaaaaaack", cuz that thing was nowhere to be seen by the time I took my foot off the pedal.

Then there are some who's bite is as bad as their bark.

Hey, it takes a 450 hp Mustang to keep up with a 380hp Buick with an automatic and a V6. Let them talk away, the brass is on the launchpad.

I'm looking forward to my first encounter with a "SuperSnake"

600+HP and they still only manage a 12.0 ET.
Yawn...:eek:

Sounds like a typical Muffstain owner. My friend has an 04 Cobra that puts down 459 to the wheels, and he's the biggest LS engine nutswinger I've seen in awhile. Not sure how that works, since most Discustang owners will tell you that Ford makes the best car ever....