Its been a journey: 18" gnx wheels. Almost ready! I feel like a mad scientist

I will have a nice photoshoot for you guys coming soon! I am working with the photographer to make it happen. I will be lowering the car too!
Also we are looking for a super nice location.

Thanks guys I love the feedback.

The wheels were so hard to make that I decide to have 2 sets made.

The wheels have caught so much attention that I have decided to offer them to this community. I am currently setting up pricing and a structure for any members that are interested in them.

I will start by listing the second set on ebay. They will be up for auction soon.

Give me some feed back.

4587126042_7a4c27c0a0_b.jpg

4586500725_618f41172a_b.jpg

4587125244_50388f3414_b.jpg

Andy,

I think they look like chit. Go ahead, box them up and send them to me. In return, I will send you a set of draglites so you can look like everyone else.

Thanks,
Bill

haha, jk....looks great! :wink:

Really appreciate the comments, I will be installing the wheels on the GN very soon and will be posting some real sick pics for everyone to enjoy.......STAY TUNED.......These are truly bad ass wheels and have been a long long project...I am very excited to introduce them to our community ..

In memory of the GNX I am going to call them the FIVE47's.

I am thinking of offering them to the community because of all the great feedback. I am currently working it out with the CNC genius that helped me make my dream come true.

Again guys keep it coming. I love the comments I am getting.

This is what many of us in the community have been looking for! I can't wait to see them on the car!!!

VENDORS TAKE NOTICE!!! The community is starving for something like this.

An 18" and 19" inch stock GN wheel would be ideal for me.

Guess I should have looked at the next page for the pics (dope). Very interested to see auction.

This is what many of us in the community have been looking for! I can't wait to see them on the car!!!

VENDORS TAKE NOTICE!!! The community is starving for something like this.

An 18" and 19" inch stock GN wheel would be ideal for me.

Look up a few posts to see pics of the wheels on the car.

these are sick.If are offered i would be intreasted for a set on the T.And if a vender want to make a set of stock 18 gn wheels i am in for them to.Thesa 18's a bad ass and i like the bolts on the out side makes them look high tech.:D

Dude those are amazing... and amazing is a word I dont use often.

Now you gotta get the right stance :cool:

Maybe I missed something, but how wide are they?

I would definately offer and 18x10 or 18x10.5 and an 18X9

The wheels were so hard to make that I decide to have 2 sets made.

The wheels have caught so much attention that I have decided to offer them to this community. I am currently setting up pricing and a structure for any members that are interested in them.

I will start by listing the second set on ebay. They will be up for auction soon.

Give me some feed back.

4587126042_7a4c27c0a0_b.jpg

4586500725_618f41172a_b.jpg

4587125244_50388f3414_b.jpg

You have a pm

estimating 3-6k:eek: ...lol

his estimate or yours?
3k might fly but anything more IMO will be too much.
there are too many options for 18" wheels in the 500-700 range.
stock look and bigger wheeks is great, but not at 4-6k
2500 to 3000 a set, they'll sell like hotcakes.

Where can you get a black mesh wheel in 18" for our TB cars?
from what i've found is most of them are custom or mesh like, from places like Fikse, Forgeline, CCW.
have a look at the new pontiac snowflake replica from forgeline as an alternative. get it in black and will look just as good as these 18" gnx.
Forgeline: TA3