Its been a journey: 18" gnx wheels. Almost ready! I feel like a mad scientist

WOW!! three piece wheels.... looks like they cost a pretty penny..... do you work at or for a wheel company? Did you do the CAD design yourself?

cant wait to see them mounted !!!

what are you using for center caps?
the only thing i'd do different would be to make the bolts that hold the wheels together black to make them visually disappear to make the wheels look more "stockish".

Daaaayyyyuuuummmmmmmm!!!!

Criminally ILL my man!!! Those are what it's all about right there!!!

Very nice....I agree with an earlier poster....Like to see them with black bolts to see the difference.

Also, i like the 'buttons' but i would like to see the wheels on the car to see if they (the buttons) still look good...

Really appreciate the comments, I will be installing the wheels on the GN very soon and will be posting some real sick pics for everyone to enjoy.......STAY TUNED.......These are truly bad ass wheels and have been a long long project...I am very excited to introduce them to our community ..

In memory of the GNX I am going to call them the FIVE47's.

I am thinking of offering them to the community because of all the great feedback. I am currently working it out with the CNC genius that helped me make my dream come true.

Again guys keep it coming. I love the comments I am getting.

really appreciate the comments, i will be installing the wheels on the gn very soon and i will be posting pricing info shortly for these babies.......stay tuned.......these are truly bad ass and have been a long project...i am very excited to introduce them to our community ....in memory of the gnx these wheels are going to be called the 547 edition....

nice name!

Really appreciate the comments, I will be installing the wheels on the GN very soon and will be posting some real sick pics for everyone to enjoy.......STAY TUNED.......These are truly bad ass wheels and have been a long long project...I am very excited to introduce them to our community ..

In memory of the GNX I am going to call them the FIVE47's.

I am thinking of offering them to the community because of all the great feedback. I am currently working it out with the CNC genius that helped me make my dream come true.

Again guys keep it coming. I love the comments I am getting.

Hmmm, i think i like the "547" better than the "FIVE47" - reminds me of the FN Five-seveN pistol which i want badly!

How much will they be? I maybe interested in a set-they look good.

With all the great comments I am considering getting the manufactured for resale. Stay tuned we will see what happens..

Very nice! Do you plan on selling these bad boys?

With all the great comments I am considering getting the manufactured for resale. Stay tuned we will see what happens..

A staggered set would be bad phuckin ass. 19's in the rear 18's up front with a big lip in the rear. The rims look great bud. Do you plan on making them for re-sale or just a set of one off's for yourself?
How much will they be? I maybe interested in a set-they look good.

Very nice! Do you plan on selling these bad boys?

This one is for all three post .

Really Nice! Those look better than the YearOne honeycomb rims.

I surely take that as a compliment. I love it!
Thanks
Buddy

WOW!! three piece wheels.... looks like they cost a pretty penny..... do you work at or for a wheel company? Did you do the CAD design yourself?

Yeah trust me its been expensive but remember I paid the cost of development and testing. Thats another reason I am considering selling a few sets to recover some of my investment.

I don't work for a wheel company but thankfully I know a few people in the industry that directed me in the right direction.

cant wait to see them mounted !!!

Sooooonnnn!

what are you using for center caps?
the only thing i'd do different would be to make the bolts that hold the wheels together black to make them visually disappear to make the wheels look more "stockish".
I love this question. Center caps will be the originals I specifically want that
to keep the original look.
Damn these wheels are sexy! :cool:

Yes yes yes. I like to call it wheelsex !

Awsome are the gonna be for sale

Most prob. yes

:eek: I would love to see the center cap and pricing information. Unreal so far :eek:

Sooonnnn.

I think labeling those EPIC would be an understatement!

Man you make me feel good. :rolleyes:
I mean it in a good a way!