Its 2007 TurboBuick calendar time!

I took some pics tonight, but they were either too blurry or too dark.

gndusk.JPG

gndusk2.JPG

Weak ass world Aircraft I hate them :mad: :wink: btw i've flown 16 hours on one of them to go to the desert. okay back on topic.
Well it could have been on Miama air's 737 puddle jumping all the way, or Omni (Broke more than us) or ATA..nothing to say there :rolleyes:

And the pic I put in (back on subject)

P1010021.jpg

I took some more tonight, but none I think are calender worthy. Skillet, that picture rocks! What a great location and lines!

blackdusk2.JPG

blackdusk3.JPG

I took some more tonight, but none I think are calender worthy. Skillet, that picture rocks! What a great location and lines!

Thanks. A friend of mine took that. He is real big into photography. That is outside a local stadium. I never would have thought some concrete pillars would make such a great backdrop.

Wow! Some really nice pics this year.

Todd, I'm hoping you meant Sunday the 19th at midnight.

I'll be sending mine in Sunday afternoon.

Thanks for another great year.

OK, I am going to stop taking submissions now. I actually have 23, so no voting, I am going to feature all the entries - 2 per page....

Please let us know when they are done, and post some pics of them on here when they are done if you can. Thanks for your hard work.

I am working on the calendars to get them ready. i have to order toner, so i dont want to start taking money till that comes in. It was $850 for a load of toner. :eek: I expect to announce and start shipping the week of the 11th. Thanks for your patience!

Come on man, You GOT to have just ONE more. Hot Airs need represenation! :D Just saw this post and this is HOT of the press. Hope it makes it.:smile:

Attachments

• 84GN-Collage2.jpg
    84GN-Collage2.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 189
Come on man, You GOT to have just ONE more. Hot Airs need represenation! :D Just saw this post and this is HOT of the press. Hope it makes it.:smile:

Dont worry Jerryl I have the hotairs represented. I sent in a pic of 1 of my 85 GN's as well as a pic of 3 85 GN's 1 85 T-Type, and 1 87 all lined up together. Here is the pic of all the Turbo Buicks together, and also of my 85 GN
stockersgnpictouchup.JPG

BGN00724B_1985_Buick_Grand_National.JPG

Dont worry Jerryl I have the hotairs represented. I sent in a pic of 1 of my 85 GN's as well as a pic of 3 85 GN's 1 85 T-Type, and 1 87 all lined up together. Here is the pic of all the Turbo Buicks together, and also of my 85 GN

NICE!!!

I am working on the calendars to get them ready. i have to order toner, so i dont want to start taking money till that comes in. It was $850 for a load of toner. :eek: I expect to announce and start shipping the week of the 11th. Thanks for your patience!

A little break thru as to what we can see:biggrin:

BW