Issue with kirban? Anyone have this before?

I had this same occurrence last July after buying tires from a local shop. The fandango gift card was shipped to my address too. I've heard that someone might do this and try to check your mail before you can to get the item. Not sure if that's true but it's dirty. Anyway, Fandango is where you look to find what movies are playing at cinemas near you. Most cinemas are linked to them so you can buy a gift card from them and use it at almost any movie theater.

FWIW: No problems with me and my several transactions ... When I e mailed them, Dennis personally answered,
I felt like an ass asking Him about a decal, (It was lost) *never-the-less He personally saw to my getting another one *"when I
probably lost the first time around"! < The mans gonna do what it takes ! >

Just a GREAT Guy. :D

Oddly I have like 7 emails to them over the years and no responses ever. I have problems ordering with their site every time. I wonder if my email get stuck in their spam filter or something :confused:. I had to message Kirban here when I got an order at my house I didn't order :confused:. He replies quick on here.