Is this UFO thing national news?

2QUIK6

Turbo Milk Jug displacmnt
Just wondering if this fiasco is making national attention. I think it was Jan 8th, a ton of people in Stephenville, TX..about an hour south of DFW spotted what was described as a UFO, huge in size with many colors and moving very fast...there was in fact a picture in the local paper that a trucker took from his cell phone, but was so grainy it just looked like a comet streaking thru the sky in the distance.

Anyway, the USAF and Naval Base that day said there was no flights or training in that area going on and they had no explanation... now this past w/e there were "experts" from all over gathering there to interview people..
Now today the USAF says it made a mistake and that there were 10 F16s on a practice mission in that area....thats sounds a little strange to me...
I live right next to the airforce base and there's no way someone could mistake a group of F16s to something being described as a half mile wide ship.

Military says planes in area of Texas UFO reports (w/video) | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

I just watched a whole show on Larry King about UFO's but wasn't really paying all that much attention. I have seen so many stories that after a while they all sound the same.

Maybe they were talking about that story? Not sure tho. I know Stanton Friedman was on there tho as well as Jesse Marcel Jr.

Now that I think about it I did see something on MSNBC and the video was real grainy and the news castors were commenting on how poor the video was. So Yea I think it did.

Here's a link with the pic and another story, and its much better than the version of it in the newspaper was.
Star-Telegram.com: | 01/18/2008 | His UFO sighting is captured on cellphone
Looks like clouds lite up from the sun, but appearently it was moving in several different directions according to the story.
674-UFO.embedded.prod_affiliate.58.jpg

These people who saw a UFO might also think a plane will not takeoff from a conveyor belt:p

Haven't heard anything about it yet. Kinda funny that the military changed their story about whether or not there were flights taking place at the time.

I saw an article in a KY paper about it. You would think it would be talked about more, but that might cut into time for Britney Spears coverage.

My question is, do we believe the first lie about the planes not being there or the second one about the planes being there?

Whoops....

I was testing the VTOL thrusters on the GN that day. Wouldn't you know it, I got my daughter backpack straps wrapped up in my new Hurst yoke and all hell broke loose.

Next thing you know there's an F-16 coming up on my 6. Then theres like....10 more. So not liking to draw attention to myslef, I turned the SMC kit up to 11 and hammered it to 26 psi. Those F-16's must have been built by Dodge because they didn't have a chance.

I'm thinking they are calling it UFO because no pilot would like to admit that his $30 million dollar war machine had been taken down by a 1987 regal.....WITH A V6!

One more day till Friday...

Whoops....

I was testing the VTOL thrusters on the GN that day. Wouldn't you know it, I got my daughter backpack straps wrapped up in my new Hurst yoke and all hell broke loose.

Next thing you know there's an F-16 coming up on my 6. Then theres like....10 more. So not liking to draw attention to myslef, I turned the SMC kit up to 11 and hammered it to 26 psi. Those F-16's must have been built by Dodge because they didn't have a chance.

I'm thinking they are calling it UFO because no pilot would like to admit that his $30 million dollar war machine had been taken down by a 1987 regal.....WITH A V6!

One more day till Friday...

so at what point of Ravens story did this come from? :D

Last summer I was at the neighbors and I looked low on the west horizon and said wow look at that! At first I thought it was a shoothing star because it traveled across the sky, but then went up and appeared to "dance around". Everyone at the party saw it, too and nobody had an explanation for it.

I then remembered that it was the direction of Alliance airport and the alliance airshow was that weekend. Obviously somebody practicing, and the lights were alternately Flares and afterburner. It makes sense that Flares look like afterburners, since they are supposed to fool missiles into thinking they are the same.

A very close freind said he and 8 fellow workers saw a black triangular UFO not too far from here. He swears that it made no noise, blackened the sky and was at least two football fields long. When it decided to leave it was incredibly fast. All the way around the edge were multi coloured lights. The back had large red circles that looked light thruster engines. He is one of those guys that doesn't make stuff up. It is very difficult even today for him to talk about it. He is nervous and is always afraid someone will think he is crazy. This happened 15 years ago. Whenever I read something like this , it always makes me wonder if the truth will ever be told.