Is this the most impressive Turbo Regal on TB.com?? I think so.

love his car!! proud to say i pitted by him at the Noble, Ok Buick Vs. Ford event this year!! gives me hope and motivation that my pile of parts may actually run good somebody!!

Is this the record for an iron head car?
Is this the record for a overdrive transmission in a Turbo Buick ?
I do not think this car has nitrous on it Brett. Just down right powerful and well tuned! I won't say its the most impressive simply because I feel that takes credit away from others. I admire a bunch of cars on this board for the accomplishments they've made. It is surely one of my favorites and the owners of these cars who are willing to give info and help others make themselves stand out so much more. I want to personally thank John and the rest of the heavy hitters that go above and beyond to help other in the community.

Is this the record for an iron head car?
Is this the record for a overdrive transmission in a Turbo Buick ?
I do not think this car has nitrous on it Brett. Just down right powerful and well tuned! I won't say its the most impressive simply because I feel that takes credit away from others. I admire a bunch of cars on this board for the accomplishments they've made. It is surely one of my favorites and the owners of these cars who are willing to give info and help others make themselves stand out so much more. I want to personally thank John and the rest of the heavy hitters that go above and beyond to help other in the community.

Yes iron 8445 record.
yes record on a 200.
No nitrous.
Yes,thanks to John and all who help on this board.

Sweet, Very Doiable!! i have almost the same combo,109,iron GN1's,Gt-71..tricks in the rear gearing, i 'm using 28 inch tall tire with 3:20's,It's A Constant Pull,but i'm Hwy set-up...8^)

Enjoy!

Well done. Very impressive. I wish John all the luck in getting that first 8 second run. Almost there.

Wow! thanks guys! I just noticed this thread. No the block is not filled at all, no I'm not spraying it.

John

wow:eek:their has to be alot of BBC and fords having heart attacks when you show up;).Making us proud to have a bent 6 with a hair dryer:biggrin:

Kevin

Went to kcri today 11/19/2011 test and tune John did have the fastest car at the track today and i'd give him a 10 for the best wheelie of the day on his 9.19 @145mph pass. LOL!

Went to kcri today 11/19/2011 test and tune John did have the fastest car at the track today and i'd give him a 10 for the best wheelie of the day on his 9.19 @145mph pass. LOL!

Awesome, his car seems to be very consistent as well. Nebraska Wildfire!:biggrin: