Is this Really GNX #177?

Sure. I'd fork over $50K without driving it.:rolleyes:
Looks to me to be a beat to death, limited edition car, that would cost another 50K to restore. And, you'd still have a 100+K on the odometer.(n)

It's tough to say, the only telltale signs are the fender vents and flares.
No wheel shots. No dash plaque shot. No engine shots. No rear suspension shots and who knows if the speedo/ odo is from that car?

You would think the seller would emphasize the unique GNX features
and paperwork being only the second owner.

When you have cars like #270, fully documented with window sticker and documents back to day of purchase and that comes with the jacket with 31K miles, great condition for $61,800, why would anyone pay $50K for an X with over 100K that looks like it needs quite a bit of attention. Not worth it in my opinion.

When you have cars like #270, fully documented with window sticker and documents back to day of purchase and that comes with the jacket with 31K miles, great condition for $61,800, why would anyone pay $50K for an X with over 100K that looks like it needs quite a bit of attention. Not worth it in my opinion.

I passed on one locally back in 98

Car had 120k on it .. was a daily driver all its life , midwest winters all its life , trashed interior , original faded out paint, never any mods, typical 2-3 flare, the real kicker was it sat outside so his MG could get the garage space.

He wanted 15k and i passed on it

I just couldnt deal with the RUST on it