Is there no interior section here?

national

I was looking at door panels a while back & of course everyones aftermarket panels are way off in color,I didnt want to change my whole interior to match them,I hd found a site that was suppose to have more accurate looking door panels with exact color & material but was alot more expensive,anyone have any ideas?
Thanks,Brian

I've asked the same question a couple of times before but have gotten no real answers about the subject. Most people I've talked to have said you about have to replace the whole interior at one time from the same source due to wear and fading of the original cloth. I'm in the market now for the grey T interior. Highway Stars (nos4gn) was supposed to send me swatch samples two weeks ago but so far no show. I know some of the T seat covers (PUI) are not correct. I was at a local event and saw these covers at one of the major Gn vendor's display. They had a light grey piping instead of the dark grey like the original. I brought it up to the owner and he was like, "Ehh-so what, that's how they are made." I guess T's aren't a big enough market for him to be very concerned. Anyway he lost a sale that day. His door panels looked okay off of the car but who knows about fit. Highway Stars said that some door panels are too tall because they use MC backing boards. I know I have seen some panels sticking up from the outside of some very nice cars. According to Stars, their panels fit correctly. As long as the swatches look good I'm probably going with them for my complete interior.

I have the door panels from nos4gn..they look and fit great...I also got the seat covers and carpet from them..no regrets at all