is it a buick t type or grand national or both?

Most I'm going to pay is $8000 but I'm going to try hard for $7500. Again like some of you said, what he paid for it isn't my problem. Besides I live in "greenland". I work in the oil patch so got some money to spend

You mean - "I work in the oil patch so got some money to spend waste"

You do realize some board members' heads just exploded when they saw you are still going to offer 7500 or 8.

It sounds like you want us to give you a reason to buy this car ....many have spoken ...take it for what its worth. We have no interest in tge car, we are trying to save you a ton of money and your mental stress. If you are dead set on this car , go for it ! The car CAN be very nice but it WILL cost you ...

Bryan

LOL - Mike Lewis is jus trollin' us for grins now.
Talking about old VW Beetles n such
He's probably laughing his a$$ off - watching us old Buick farts doing gyrations about the car he swiped a google image of.

He is driving me to drink - Pabst Blue Ribbon.
Like this

Those prices are the same as buying a good vw beetle or bus. Shouldn't this car be worth more than a beetle or bus in 7 years? Old vw prices have stayed the same rate.

Those prices are also the same as a KIA.
Shouldn't a KIA be worth more that this car in 7 years?
Old KIA prices have stayed about the same.
Huh? :confused:

That car is worth $1500 at the most. Painted and running I wouldn't pay more than 4. Frame off 1 yr resto maybe 8. I have an 85 GN that the original purchaser went down the option list and checked everything before buying. In its best day it could barely crack 14's. Converting it to 87 spec with a wrecked 87 T donor car was the best thing that ever happened to it. Don't buy that POS. You will regret it.

Buy it for 7.5 k and be instantly 4k in the hole......Everyone has told you NOT to buy it WTF ?? Dennis Kirban has bought 100's of these cars...He knows what he is talking about. I have owned 5 TRs since 1989 and around here Hot Air cars are looked at only as parts cars or LC2 /LSX swap projects. Have fun and remember we told you so

Here is my question. Why did you come onto this board and ask questions? You refuse to take the spot on advice that damn near every person has given you! I wanted to tell you to run away faster than Usain Bolt but I realized that you don't listen. So fork over twice the money that you should and enjoy the unpolished turd if you want. Just remember that everybody told you not to do it. Good luck!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink . Let this guy spend 8500 and then another 4500 in parts and upgrades before he could enjoy it not to mention its a hot air and the wait for it to be painted and mechanical issues fixed When he could buy a running intercooled 86 or 87 with decent paint for less even if you get it shipped it still might be less. Go ahead and buy the junk then come back to board and ask for help on it

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app