is it a buick t type or grand national or both?

[quote="]This thread blows."[/quote]

...and it's getting worse.......:eek:

the $9000 includes getting it painted and reassembled. but as far as mechanical components are concerned, is it the same as a grand national?

Whatever you do....The car is FINISHED, BEFORE you pay him...Buddy or not. Maybe partial, but no way $9G's up ft.
I agree w/ the other comments...It's a HA, and 9G's is a bit high.

After viewing this thread, I only have 1 comment:
"RUN FOREST RUN"!!!!

$9,000. no way.....I mean no disrespect, but I wouldn't give you a grand for that car.
You'll end up regretting the purchase & will be dumping thousands into it (regardless of what your buddy mechanic says or does).

Listen to what all the knowledgable board members are telling you.

There are cars available in much better shape that won't eat your wallet to get them running & in decent shape. Keep looking, you should be able to pick up a decent 86 or 87 intercooler model for that price.

Dude...when you latch on to a thread you really go all out. (Heisenberg)
And fill it...with stuff.
Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I was thinking the same exact thing.
He is a perfect fit for T6P.
At his rate he might out do the regulars over there.

I was thinking the same exact thing.
He is a perfect fit for T6P.
At his rate he might out do the regulars over there.

Jus having fun.
I was up working on some things for work.
What should I be doing - out in the garage banging on the underside of my car at 2AM? :D

Not familiar with that T6P - but I'm sure I could outdo any "regulars" - any where.
Because they're prolly just so "regular"

Meaningless "stuff"
You should see me on Jeopardy!

I wouldn't say meaningless....you just know how to use search engines better than anyone here.

Most I'm going to pay is $8000 but I'm going to try hard for $7500. Again like some of you said, what he paid for it isn't my problem. Besides I live in "greenland". I work in the oil patch so got some money to spend

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 137
I wouldn't say meaningless....you just know how to use search engines better than anyone here.

With 6 TR's in his sig I'm surprised he has time to post up but I did enjoy reading some of them though. lol

He did set Mike straight and that makes a Heisenberg good in my book. Going back to T6P now.

And WH1 or not $7500.00 is to much. Start him at 6K and don't go more than $7K

Besides I live in "greenland".

Make sure you get HID's since your just about 24 hrs darkness now if I recall.

6k FINISHED AND RUNNING RIGHT !
Don't do the trade thing for the Dura,ax unless you are very sure of its condition as well. Good luck. I would personally pass on this one if I were you, but that is just my opinion.

Bryan.

Those prices are the same as buying a good vw beetle or bus. Shouldn't this car be worth more than a beetle or bus in 7 years? Old vw prices have stayed the same rate.

It sounds like you want us to give you a reason to buy this car ....many have spoken ...take it for what its worth. We have no interest in tge car, we are trying to save you a ton of money and your mental stress. If you are dead set on this car , go for it ! The car CAN be very nice but it WILL cost you ...

Bryan

Bryan is right this car is not worth what he is asking. Find a nice 86/87 and if you have extra funds to put in the car then great do it. But the 85 will never be worth what a nice 86/87 will be worth. And the mods, most everything is geared towards the 86/87. These cars so much easier to mod, more parts available as well.