Is Bristol gonna happen???

BUICK528 said Re: Re: can't imagine what it would be like to go through a wood chipper.

:( :( :( :( :D BILLY!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!BZZZZZZZZZ Damn! Somebody better get all the King's horses, and all the King's men, to try to put Jim back together again.:p :p :p :D

Boosting it up!!!!!!

Just installed the new John Craig Turbo on my Wood Chipper..... Jim ole Buddy......I would not want you to suffer to much.... 24 psi should make for some quick chipping....but this can all be avoided as well.....BRISTOL BRISTOL BRISTOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! hee hee Russ :cool:

Originally posted by JCotton
BRIAN,

Just make sure you show up here the 22nd with all that great food, I got da grill. I promise I won't touch any of the food while you're cooking either. ;) honest...........

I thought all goood connoisseur tasted the food while it's cooking.;)

If donuts is all it takes to get this thing rolling I'll be glad to bring a few boxes.

Jim,

I don't know if there is anything the regular folk can do to get this thing going again (other than go which I would like to do since it is my favortie event at the the best track), but I will be glad to build a website for the event for you if needed. I can throw it up on a server as well. Then we can all promote it with the BOP car clubs and message boards. Turnout will be better from the Pontiac and Olds folks.

Sully

Man of Buicks and Pontiacs here

Originally posted by V6 Beast
Jim,

I don't know if there is anything the regular folk can do to get this thing going again (other than go which I would like to do since it is my favortie event at the the best track), but I will be glad to build a website for the event for you if needed. I can throw it up on a server as well. Then we can all promote it with the BOP car clubs and message boards. Turnout will be better from the Pontiac and Olds folks.

Sully

I can put the event in the Carolina Classic Pontiac Club newsletter. 200+ Members and a lot of racers...Russ :cool:

Welp...

it's gonna be high 70's today, light breeze from the ocean, Boat Show today on Miami Beach...

so, I guess i'll work on the kids ski boat, ride the motorcycle to SoBe...and take my Classic 22 Donzi for a ride to the Key's tomorrow..

:D :D :D

J

Re: Welp...

Originally posted by BUICK528
it's gonna be high 70's today, light breeze from the ocean, Boat Show today on Miami Beach...

so, I guess i'll work on the kids ski boat, ride the motorcycle to SoBe...and take my Classic 22 Donzi for a ride to the Key's tomorrow..

:D :D :D

J

Jim,

What kind of bike have you got? I went to the motorcycle show recently and just fell in love with a couple of Yamahas. One is the FJR1300 Sport Tourer. LOVE LOVE LOVE. I think the motor in this bike is what a lot of those Legend race cars run.

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/products/UnitImage.asp?lid=2&lc=mcy&cid=27&mid=180&iid=3579

The other bike they have I like is the Vstar Silverado 1100 cruiser. NICE and COMFY.

http://www.yamaha-motor.com/products/UnitImage.asp?lid=2&lc=mcy&cid=4&mid=62&iid=2823

Still debating which of the two I should save my pennies for. The problem is that they are very different bikes.

Alan

Welp...

Alan, I have a 2000 Valkyrie Tourer at the moment. It is *seriously* for sale if your interested. I bought it new. 1,900 original miles. NEVER in rain. $9,900 takes it. Bargain... I also have a NICE 3 rail NEW trailer if you need it as well.

My accountant just got an FJ ... and he says it's a handfull. But a PLEASANT one at that. I LUV his bike. I haven't ridden it myself yet, but I have an open offer to do so. He says it is frickin amazing.... The styling is AWESOME.

Your right, my Tourer and the Silverado and the FJ are worlds apart in personalities... My Valk is prolly the fastest and smoothest tourer you can buy for the $$$.

JH

TO THE TOP FOR BRISTOL 2003

BRISTOL 2003
TTT

Let's help keep hope alive!

Gotta try to make it happen somehow!

Every bit of interest & support helps!

:)

I'm awaiting 12-20 inches....my wife on ther otherhand hasta settle for 6 :p

Sorry..

loading the boat and filling the cooler with beer...

J

JT - you sure your wife is happy with just 6??;) or were you referring to the engine in your car...:D

Re: Sorry..

Originally posted by BUICK528

JT - you sure your wife is happy with just 6??;) or were you referring to the engine in your car...:D
She feels sorry me. She just finishes herself :)

snow snow snow

hey billy i don't know how much snow you guys have there but here on the e-shore we have about 12 inches plus. right now i can't think of nothing better than the spring and the upcoming buick events this year to go to. i haven't ever been to bristol but i was looking forward to going with you fat nat (jeff "teeth") and sycho (denny). but i do still want to go to bowling green with you guys if that is ok i'm looking forward to that as well. maybe "nat" will grace us with some of his wonderful karoke talent on the outings this year. if you need some help getting ready for the season i've been telling jeff to tell you if you need some extra hands to get things done let me know. i would be more than happy to help any way i can. later dude

todd :)

Thanks Todd, Jeff is absolutely the undisputed Buick King of Karoke, I dont think we should persuade him to prove it!
We have about 26" and still snowing this morning, shoveled 6hrs yesterday.

BACK TO THE THREAD....Bristol website shows dates for BOP Nationals as 9/26, 9/27, 9/28 2003. Is this subject to change?hopefully not.......