Iowa Guys?

Hi my name is Austin. I am in between houses one in Bettendorf and one in Illinois. I am just now finding this thread. I'm on a random thread hunt. I know someone who has rented the track in Cordova. It was around $3000 on a Sunday. Only six of the club cars showed. They had opened the track to the public and charger $20 to race. I was told they raised enough money to cover the cost of renting the track. I have been trying to get the guys to do that for a couple years now. It's more involved than drinking beers, so it's hard to convince them. Anyway I'm going to read the post now. We should have another Iowa Midwest meet soon. Get some new guys to show up.

Hello everyone. Need some input. I'm looking to sell my 1987 GN. Many mods done. Looking for a price range. Any help would be appreciated. Live in Eastern Iowa, Cedar Rapids area. Thanks.

Thats a really cool sales sheet idea. Post up a couple pics or a link to an album. How would you compare yours to the ones that have sold under cars for sale section?

Nobody else can price your car for you. You need to ask what ever price you think it's worth. There are a thousand threads on this site with feeler ads. Not one of them will tell you what your car is worth.

Cedar Rapids here. Hey Jdpolzin. Long time no talk. You still have a hood for sale? Anyo e have a turbo hood for sale? and/or fiberglass front bumper too? Lol

Nobody else can price your car for you. You need to ask what ever price you think it's worth. There are a thousand threads on this site with feeler ads. Not one of them will tell you what your car is worth.
You're right of course. just wanted a ballpark figure.

I have the motor out of my car right now so I will bow out taking the lead in organizing this meet up in June. If someone else wants to take the lead organizing this one go ahead. Or we can move it back to a later time this summer and I will take the lead again. Whatever you guys want to do.

I'm in the same boat. I'm hoping to get it rebuilt sooner than later but probably not in the month of June!

I m shooting for the Vinton cruise July 18th to have it running again. I have some buddies who do that cruise and show and I really want in. I am about ready to start reassembly so I have the time to take it slow and not rush thru it.

I thought I'd better get my name on the Iowa guys list as well. I'm In Manly, just north of Mason City.
I've got some maintenance items to take care of, fluids, plugs, injectors, fuel pump, as it's been in storage for a few years. Big thing is reconditioning the fuel tank and replacing the leaky home made 3" DP to fit BGC's waste gate elbow that clears ATR headers with a GBodyparts 3.5 DP. Waiting on parts right now. I may come down with the '94 Cutlass Supreme Convertible though. We'll see.
Is there a good replacement fuel tank, if it comes to that?

Spectra tanks are good, or however it's spelled. Shop around. Should be able to get one for around 150 shipped