Interesting email I received on a bike I recently bidded on. Lucky me

turbot2496

Hi,
My name is Micele Manceli and i'm glad to hear that you are interested about my bike.I apologise for ending my listing but one of the bidders told me he will send me the money today for my bike but in this moment he is unable to send me the payment because he had a problem with the loan so the bike is still available if you want to buy it.This bike is in perfect condition!!!
Bike is made for USA market and have US specs on it so you wont pay any customs or import fees on it.I will send you all papers and documents,clear title,bills of sale to prouve the ownership and to be able to register it with no problem.

Now i'm located in Germany with my wife because she will suffer a kidney transplante operation this week and the only solution to cover the hospital fee is to selling my bike fast for a very low price.
Soo...i hope to obtain for my bike $3300 last price because i need money very fast to pay the operation.
The bike has a Clear Title wich you will receive it with the bike.It can be registerd into your name.Also this bike will arrive with all the documentations required for registration.I will ship the bike for free via LUFTHANSA AIRPLANE CARGO Service in 3 days you will have it at your door.
I bought this bike from US,it has US clear title US emissions.
I will send you all papers and documents,clear title,bills of sale to prouve the ownership and to be able to register it with no problem.

So once again here are the main facts of this transaction:

-FREE SHIPPING
-Clear Title,Warranty,all papers to register the bike
-US mode with US specs

I would like our deal to be supervised by eBay and Square Trade. .All this deal will be made through Ebay and SquareTrade.
In case we have a deal I will notify eBay transactions department so they can inform you about my reliability and how we can proceed with this transaction in a 100% safe way.
If you are further interested in purchasing the bike (it has a clear title) please let me know your full name and address as soon as possible, to start an Ebay secure transaction, in which you will be 100% protected.
I'm waiting your reply in order to go on with this deal,

Thanks,

Micele

Ps.Please contact me immediately if you are interested in this perfect CBR

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Start your day with Yahoo! - make it your home page

Can you believe my fabulous luck... Free shipping and it'll be here from germany in 3 days woooo hoooooo :rolleyes:

Thats funny, he must have a cousin in Chicago cause I bid on a bike and was about 12 bidders down from the top of the list when the auction ended. Sure enough I received a similar email full of spelling and grammer errors making stupid claims for a clean title.

I looked up his address on the USPS web site and it was actually a real addressin Chicago. I offered to have a friend visit to check out the bike. I claimed that my friend only lived a few streets over & I named a street near by to the scammers street. I asked if Mr. Scammer would send me a photo of the title.

Then..........................silence, he never responded again. Maybe he didn't get his full set of internal organs transplanted in time..what a shame.

P.T. Barnum said it.....Theres a sucker born every minute, lucky for us we were born seconds later.

Most Ebay sellers are OK but let the buyer beware.

Bob