interest on short block

That was a smoking deal...didn't figure John would pass it up.

Bryan

If anyone is needing a new rebuilt 3.8 I have 2 in stock. I can also build as per your request. Call or text me at 405-361-5362

You guys are all lucky you didn't buy this.

Motor was filthy, must have sat in a garage completely uncovered for years. Oil pan, front cover and girdle were all glued on with some sort of hard brown glue. Water pump was full of seeds/nuts, lifters are horribly beat up/scored, pistons are unusable in my opinion, they appear to have been beat to death and sanded with 36 grit and a file. Rods were all installed backwards, deep gouges in one cylinder and on one deck surface. Girdle has been ground all over and cut on. Have tried making contact with Chance and his response was that he is just going to sell all of the other buick stuff he has.
20151207_184846.jpg

I was really hoping that Chance was just not motor savvy and didn't know what he was looking at. Unfortunately I think it was more intentional than I had hoped,
20151211_092201.jpg
20151211_092201.jpg
20151211_091922.jpg
20151211_091715.jpg
with as far as I have gotten in 6 months.

This is the reason I keep passing on the deals that show up....lately it seems that this is the norm and honesty is long gone.

There was a board member that sent me a pm and ask me to hold it for two weeks , but haven't heard back from him, That what i'm asking $1000.us ship.

Did he Refund your money like a stand up Guy?

We gave him $3000 with the cam and lifters, I asked for $1000 back to help get it to the condition it was supposed to be in. I bet we spend $2000 on it, maybe more.

I got nothing

he lost my interest when he said when he said "venciennces" built it. The place is called Van Senus. For some reason, whenever someone in that area is bsing, the say the work was done there.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out. I would have bought it if you hadn't so you saved me from a headache. Thank you.