Installing a hot wire fuel pump upgrade

MN250R

Hello, I installed the walbro pump a year or 2 ago and didnt get the upgrade wire kit. I didnt know about it or missed it. Im gonna get one now, my question is do i have to drop the tank again to install the wire? Are there any instructions on where you plug the wires in?

Thanks

Installation of Turbo Buick Fuel Pump Hot Wire Kit

Included:
Hot wire harness
Wires ties

Please be sure you understand these instructions before attempting this installation we will not be responsible for improper installation.

This is a very easy install. Locate the flat 3 pin power connector for the fuel pump behind the fuel tank near the rear bumper. Unplug it and connect the harness from “hot wire kit” to the two ends. Carefully route the main wire up to the front of the car, tying up the wire using the supplied wire ties. Keep the wire away from the hot exhaust and any moving parts that will cause wire burning shorts and fires. Once the wire is secured in the engine compartment you can connect the ring terminal the charging post on the back of the alternator. Congrats you are done, make sure that all the wires are out of harms way and away from heat and moving parts. You don’t want a fire, right?

If you have questions or do not understand these instruction seek the help of a qualified professional or call FuelSystemParts.com at 586 790 4406 and ask for help with a Buick hot wire kit

Thanks for using our product, we hope you enjoy it.

This came from FULL THROTTLE SPEED - Store Front Page

Have fun!