Install pics..again

87NAT

In Between GN's
I had a bad ground on one of my amps so I started removing wires and one thing led to another. I ended up buying some carpet locally and re-installing everything a little diffferently. It does sound good with the box set on the deck and the ground problem is fixed.:)

Attachments

• ed pic 091.jpg
    ed pic 091.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 329
  • ed pic 088.jpg
    ed pic 088.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 331
  • ed pic 087.jpg
    ed pic 087.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 330
Any dimensions on the box? Nice install!

The box is about 13" tall and 33 wide. It is actaully a combination of 2 boxes that I cut up and made to fit. I removed my 6x9's to get it to fit in the deck. It is wedged in there real good. Not bolted or strapped down at all. It isnt going anywhere. I have some 4" speakers in the back seat area to make up the lost 6 x9 soundfield. I dont even miss them.

Here is the before pic and the in-cabin speakers.

Attachments

• intnat%20004%20(Custom).jpg
    intnat%20004%20(Custom).jpg
    39 KB · Views: 321
  • intnat%20002%20(Custom).jpg
    intnat%20002%20(Custom).jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 312
  • intnat%20003%20(Custom).jpg
    intnat%20003%20(Custom).jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 317
where...........

did you get the rear speaker mounts?
they look OEM !
fronts are concert sound I guess.
thanks

did you get the rear speaker mounts?
they look OEM !
fronts are concert sound I guess.
thanks

G-Body has the front door panels and the rears. I just sanded them and painted them. They look factory.

The box is about 13" tall and 33 wide. It is actaully a combination of 2 boxes that I cut up and made to fit. I removed my 6x9's to get it to fit in the deck. It is wedged in there real good. Not bolted or strapped down at all. It isnt going anywhere. I have some 4" speakers in the back seat area to make up the lost 6 x9 soundfield. I dont even miss them.

I was wondering about the 6x9's as I have them in my car now. That setup is really close to what I had in my NA Regal when I was in High School. I think I used an extra set of 4" or 3.5" speakers in the rear also. I had a box with two Kicker comps that fit real similiar to yours, but someone broke in my car and stole it. I have yet to get another that fit like that one on that ledge. Again nice install! :cool:

I love the way bazooka's sound, and they are very light weight. When I worked as an installer in Ruston, LA during college; we did a trunk of a T-type lined side to side with 8" tubes facing towards the rear and it sounded amazing. We trimmed a panel to fit over it with a lexan view window for the amps and a recessed grill cloth so the bass could vent up and out. I loved the way the Q-forms sounded in it also, but I just HAD to have horns in mine. ;p

I love the way bazooka's sound, and they are very light weight. When I worked as an installer in Ruston, LA during college; we did a trunk of a T-type lined side to side with 8" tubes facing towards the rear and it sounded amazing. We trimmed a panel to fit over it with a lexan view window for the amps and a recessed grill cloth so the bass could vent up and out. I loved the way the Q-forms sounded in it also, but I just HAD to have horns in mine. ;p

That one Bazooka did sound amazing. It is a 10" passive that I drove with that old school Fosgate Punch 250 bridged. I just wanted to see how those 2 12" JL Audios sounded and they rock. The Bazooka is for sale now.

That one Bazooka did sound amazing. It is a 10" passive that I drove with that old school Fosgate Punch 250 bridged. I just wanted to see how those 2 12" JL Audios sounded and they rock. The Bazooka is for sale now.

Bazooka price please...

Looking good! I want to hear how that ride sounds!! Must sound sweet! Now you need some sleek embroidery on that box like the box in my GN :biggrin:

3047271396_cd79669896_b.jpg