innovative scg-1 boost controller/wide band

Well... the innovative is a boost controller and it isn't produced anymore so anything you buy is going to be used or NOS. You said wideband, but there is no wideband involved. Do you know that?

Otherwise, the innovative boost controller has worked well and a big plus is a simple numbered boost target - what type of boost control do you want now vs. what you have is the main question.

yea I ment innovate scg 1 I just got it installed today but didn't have much time to play with it to much

yea I ment innovate scg 1 I just got it installed today but didn't have much time to play with it to much
Post a video if you can, id like to see this in operation and where you put it..

Well... the innovative is a boost controller and it isn't produced anymore so anything you buy is going to be used or NOS. You said wideband, but there is no wideband involved. Do you know that?
. . . .
I still wonder why they quit making the innovative controller, or use the same boost control approach in the newer units.

The newer units are more advanced.... period. The old innovative unit covers 99% of us. Problem is the "typical" turbo guy doesn't even need that much boost controller and a "real" racers making north of 1000hp especially on radials need more controller.

im in the middle of converting to e85 when its up and running ill post a vid for you . its mounted on a piller gage pod