Injector time

Tune previous to installing new turbo and a champion fuel rail at 26 psi had an afr of 12.3 no knock. This is why I’m going thru the fuel system now.

what AFR are you shooting for?
I've kept the same tune for a few years at that AFR (12.3-12.5)

My reds XP pump from the mid nineties on the left was replaced and still functional with a walbro around 2005
image.jpg

Around 10.8:1 with no knock. At around 11.5:1 it tickles the knock sensor on my car. Results may vary.

Hi I see you are considering 80 lb injectors. I am switching over to e85. Before i decided to do this I had my stock turbo. It went bad so i bought a used turbo that eventually turned out to be bad. The used turbo was slightly bigger so I ordered the 80lb injectors for it. We’ll upon start up the turbo began to smoke bad (bad seals). So, we shut it down to figure things out. Long story short ended up buying a bigger turbo 6262, a new torque converter (2800 stall non lock up), new fuel pump and lines for e85, and 120 lb injectors. The injectors are flow matched and I also have the matching 5.7 chip as well. I’m asking $300 shipping included.

I may need to recalibrate the wideband. It’s been a couple years, butit’s been cosistant until a slightly bigger turbo install.

Pm sent on injectors / chip

I would skip the 60's. At mid 10 sec power you'll be up in the Duty Cycle with 60's. I am making mid to low eleven power and seeing 60% DC with 60 lb injectors.

80s for sure, the pump set up in this thread seems to be the way to go as well. Im going to run a single 400. It looks like that will safely get me the ET with some margin

duty cycle is relative to pump pressure.if you want the 80s just get them but a 60lb injector can flow like an 80lb injector with the pressure up and can cover mid/low 10s on race gas easy.those 50s with the pressure up on a good pump should get you there too maybe add a 7th injector for alot more.the 400 is alot of pump too much inmo.

Thanks, If I get a little more serious I will get with you about it. Going into winter I don't plan on making any new changes but I wouldn't mind replacing my current set up. I have a stock hanger with an Aeromotive 340 I did about 7 years ago and it's been pretty good. I can't remember if I modified the hanger or not but I do have a braided feed into a -8 on the rail and braided -6 return I think.

I’m in on one of those pump setups

Once I get it , I’ll be sure to get some pics up next to the stock hanger