Bad ass... best fuel hanger and wiring out there

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Fuel lines run down the drivers side/ bel housing then frame rail

Will dress the lines up once I the line separators get here

image.jpg

Also let me add

Joe
( the fella that makes these)

Had me call him before installing anything and gave some good advice on how to install

Makes it a lot easier

Can't order just the hanger. Price is dependent on pump size or single or double pumper

Can't order just the hanger. Price is dependent on pump size or single or double pumper

Understood. What would be the cost of the hanger and a DW400 pump? I really like this set up.

Does it clear the trunk floor?

Yes, it does clear the trunk floor. I won't say that there's a ton of room but it will clear. There have been a couple that I've installed that have touched the truck floor but one obviously had some heavy stuff thrown in there as there were a ton of dents when the tank was pulled. Even if the trunk floor rubs the top of the hanger it will not cause any issues other than leaving a rub mark. It will not add any noise or resonance inside of the vehicle either.

The pumps were designed, developed and manufactured by me, right here in Az. As Tim mentioned it will likely be the last pump you will ever need to purchase due to its design, unless you need more flow than a dual DW300 and if that's the case I even have a solution for that. I can build it with a single DW300, single DW400 or a dual DW300 setup. The really neat part about my pumps is that they can be upgraded at any point to a double pumper or returned back to a single pump all with the same hanger. You can get them with hose barbs or an fittings and I even make a nice teflon line kit with filter that is E85 compatible. All pumps include a hotwire kit, all aluminum parts are mil spec type 3 hard anodized and the rest is stainless steel for true E85, ethanol, methanol and oxygenated fuel compatibility. You will not find a better stock style replacement pump out there. This will outflow any 80's based stamped steel hanger out there, even if it has a -8 fitting welded on...

Thank you Tim for the purchase! Feel free to reach out should you need anything!

Joe w/ Innovative Parts

What fuel pump is that I’m wanting to switch to the corn and I need a pump for my new motor build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk