Make over time

did you try to use the factory seat tracks? I am getting a pair of older Recaros recovered in factory materiial and was planning to use them but not sure if its possible to mod the seat bottom to work. what are your thoughts on that? id like to keep the power seat track on drivers side. thanks for the input

I did not use the factory seat tracks. I sold my old seats complete and bought Wedge seat tracks. I didn't have a power seat on the drivers side. That's a nice feature to want to keep. I'm sure something can be fabbed up if you want to use it because the Recaro seats have multiple mounting holes underneath. Could be as simple as drilling some new holes or welding something to your existing track to get them to mount up.

I did not use the factory seat tracks. I sold my old seats complete and bought Wedge seat tracks. I didn't have a power seat on the drivers side. That's a nice feature to want to keep. I'm sure something can be fabbed up if you want to use it because the Recaro seats have multiple mounting holes underneath. Could be as simple as drilling some new holes or welding something to your existing track to get them to mount up.

What a piss off. All of my pictures for this thread are gone except for page 1... Can someone just delete this thread please?

All pics here on my end!!! Absolutely beautiful!!! And, I do have to change my shorts every time I go thru this thread... LOL Mike

All pics here on my end!!! Absolutely beautiful!!! And, I do have to change my shorts every time I go thru this thread... LOL Mike
Only page 1 are my pics. Every other pic after that is someone else's pics that they are selling. This thread is ruined.

Ohh ya... just went through everything and noticed the randomness.....Mike

Wow, that's weird! Maybe the pics that are not relevent can just be deleted?