Info on GTA wheels

Classic Industries $719.99 set of Four (4) GTA Fronts ( 0 offset). Out of Stock.

Anywhere else that may have them anyone knows about ?

I have a brand new set with caps, correct lugnuts, black lug nut covers, and new tires. I'd probably let them go close to what I paid if someone close wants them. Otherwise I'm holding on to them in case I ever do a GNX clone.

With Drag Radials:

buickgnxrims.JPG

Where they sit now, on the Chevelle:

chevellegnxrim.JPG
chevellegnxrimrear.JPG

nice i was thinking of doing the 295 but im on the fence if they will fit or not!!!!!

here anthor pic of my buick 4 fronts gta 245 in front 255 out back

IMAG0044.jpg

I've got rears on rear using adapter from Kirbans. Works perfect. Used the hub centric adapters from their site.

Fronts have an issue. They hit the lower ball joint. Tried a 1/4" spacer....not enough. Need another 1/4" anyway....a total of 1/2 inch would do it. This way u have the wider lip in the rear for that gnx look.

Working on my solution for fronts in front!

Why don't my fronts fit? Stock GN spindle and suspension.....stock dimpled GTA wheels.....

I've got rears on rear using adapter from Kirbans. Works perfect. Used the hub centric adapters from their site.

Fronts have an issue. They hit the lower ball joint. Tried a 1/4" spacer....not enough. Need another 1/4" anyway....a total of 1/2 inch would do it. This way u have the wider lip in the rear for that gnx look.

Working on my solution for fronts in front!

Why don't my fronts fit? Stock GN spindle and suspension.....stock dimpled GTA wheels.....
1-Damaged or worn front end parts, repair and replace such item's then your fronts should work.
2-Have wheel's balanced.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thx for the replies fellas.

Wheels are balanced...245/55's and suspension is all new and set up correctly.

I had a good look under there today again...its just the edge of the balljoint that is making contact. Without the 1/4" spacer though it would be way worse and not even mount flush. I have confirmed I have two rears and two fronts. Rears on the rear look way better...really give it a meaty look.

Still trying to figure out whats wrong here though...

Here a pic or two.... I need to fix the chrome lug nuts tho...I might try making a quick template to shield the rest of the wheel and spray them with PlastiDip.Rear GTA.jpgRear GTA2.jpg

Run down to autozone, they carry a full black set with locks.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Attachments

• 1384345386986.jpg
    1384345386986.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 390
Is anybody running GTA fronts with a 275/45/16 and does it clear the frame and wheel well okay?

I came across these GTA rims for sale from Jegs. I am interested in buying them, but I cannot get a straight answer as to whether or not they appear like a stock front GTA rim. The picture doesn't show the width of the lip near the black mesh center and the representative that I spoke to at Jegs was less than helpful. He told me that the only picture he had was the one on the site. Anybody have these (0 offset) on their GN/Turbo T currently? I have sent a request for a different picture of the rim to OER, but have not gotten a response from them.

http://www.jegs.com/i/OER/691/R4410/10002/-1?parentProductId=1936277

I came across these GTA rims for sale from Jegs. I am interested in buying them, but I cannot get a straight answer as to whether or not they appear like a stock front GTA rim. The picture doesn't show the width of the lip near the black mesh center and the representative that I spoke to at Jegs was less than helpful. He told me that the only picture he had was the one on the site. Anybody have these (0 offset) on their GN/Turbo T currently? I have sent a request for a different picture of the rim to OER, but have not gotten a response from them.

http://www.jegs.com/i/OER/691/R4410/10002/-1?parentProductId=1936277
Good luck. Jegs don't have them rims. they say they do, but there drop freight from oer an Oer ain't making them right now. As for fit.4fronts work great.