Info on GTA wheels

Some of ue are just not that lucky :(. Got a good deal on a set of 2 fronts 2 rears. Guess im just gona roll with that and see what happens.

I bought a set 2 "fronts" 2 "rears" 4 center caps..original untouched with some clear coat peal on the lip. One wheel does have a minor curve scratch nothing huge. I am now sticking with my original GN wheels. For how much could i expect to sale these gta wheels??

I bought a set 2 "fronts" 2 "rears" 4 center caps..original untouched with some clear coat peal on the lip. One wheel does have a minor curve scratch nothing huge. I am now sticking with my original GN wheels. For how much could i expect to sale these gta wheels??

Since you can now get a new set for less than $1K or $250 each, (I remember them being about $200 each) you might sell them for a few hundred but not that much. Sorry.:(

Do the front GTA wheels also have OFF-15 stamped on them?

Attachments

• image-3006744573.jpg
    image-3006744573.jpg
    499.8 KB · Views: 261
Anyone running these with 12" brakes all around

I have 12" Baers on 0ne car and 12" B=body on another in front and 11" explorers on a 9" in back on my 2+2.

Depending on the wheels and calipers, you may need a small shim (or grind on the caliper face) to clear the wheels. The shim is about 1/8" if required.

What is the biggest drag radial that you can put on a set of GTA wheels ? I have the fronts all the way around.

Looks like the repros are all out again. I was looking at OER since summit sells them and ship date is 1-9-2014,classic industries is also out again....bet they are selling the same wheels.

Intersting, I and many of the old timers bought enki wheels which were almost a perfect knock off of the GNX wheels, at that time they were a big supplier to Gm re wheels from Japan and my customer so the owner gave me 4 rims, I took off my GN rims (with 250 miles) and put them in garage and they are still there, big diff was I got 15', 8 wided. still on my car and I love them.

My experience with GM B-car spindles with my GN is very positive. I have the Hotchkis upper control arm and rear GTA wheels on the front. NO bumpsteer!!!!!!!
Conrad

So, i passed up my last oppertunity to get a set of GTA wheels but i found another set...only problem is that the fronts are marked Offset 00...not sure if these will work ....I know everybody says get 4 fronts but that seems not to be an option..the wheels are marked ....

"Rear Only"
Offset 15

"Front Only"
Offset 00

Will i be able to run the "fronts" in the rear and the "rears" in the front without a spacer and longer studs ? Searched and didnt find much on the 15 offset....00 offset will work just not sure on the 15's

Great, please do, for years there was only the 255-16, then these 295's popped up, I am thinking of running 255's up front and 295's out back. make her stick !
Had 5 GN's at our Sunday OGCC Cruise on Fort Walton, would love to see yours over here for one

Great, please do, for years there was only the 255-16, then these 295's popped up, I am thinking of running 255's up front and 295's out back. make her stick !
Had 5 GN's at our Sunday OGCC Cruise on Fort Walton, would love to see yours over here for one

Mine are 275-55-16...

Looking at my car in its current condition I wonder if it will ever be running again...

Just drag it over to my shop to comminsurate with my herd, even better sign it over and move on to the Prius or Jute you have been drooling on....what does yours need ?