Increased voltage = Faster spool

Turbo Negro

Lookin' for 10's
I installed a volt booster & new MSD plug wires. The turbo spools noticeably quicker. May be due to the additional fueling (increased voltage to fuel & alky pumps) & better spark, putting more energy into the exhaust. I realize most here already know this stuff, but thought it was worth mentioning, since I felt such a significant difference.

You should run separate 12v relayed power to the fuel injection and ignition bypassing the factory wiring and ground to the engine block or battery directly. This will give you the most possible voltage to these important systems. You will notice injector DC drop and increased ignition performance

BPE2013@hotmail.com

You should run separate 12v relayed power to the fuel injection and ignition bypassing the factory wiring and ground to the engine block or battery directly. This will give you the most possible voltage to these important systems. You will notice injector DC drop and increased ignition performance

BPE2013@hotmail.com

Not a fan of the volt booster kits on the market? Do you have a link to anyone else/yourself who's done the direct/relay setup? Thanks!

You can buy plug and play from Caspers or study the pin out and create your own. Very simple. Don't ground to the body.

BPE2013@hotmail.com