Important Notice: I NEED ALL TO PLESAE READ THIS AND SEND BACK TO ME YOUR RESPOND

hurstbuick

Hello ; I need to ask a couple questions for all who are wanting to attend the 19th Annual BUICKS @ BATES NUT FARM CAR SHOW June 5, 2011 about 2 1/2 month from now, so please read them and respond with your answers as soon as possible I NEED TO KNOW SO I CAN PLAN ON DOING THE CAR SHOW OK. I need to try to find out 1- if you are going attend and enter your Car in the show and 2- If you have any suggestion to improve the Car Show and you can vent on me as how I run the Show ( I have been doing this for 20 years now and maybe I need some fresh new idea's so fire away if you choose too). The main thing I do need to know is if I can get the car count up so its worth doing the Car Show. Again this year we will have a great Raffle as always. So please respond to me by posting here at turbobuick or you can send me an Email at: hurstbuick@aol.com Please do this fast so I will know which way to go. Thank you for your time in this matter.

Steve Hurst, President-BGNRA
1-714-772-6201 Home & club number

Attachments

• BATES NUT FARM '2011 Flyer.cwk (DR) copy.pdf
    988.9 KB · Views: 55
Can't go to many old farts.
I got banned for saying that years back, as long as they like you exceptions to non existing rules can always be created, I learned that from experience(s)! Seriously though i can't make it either, not even to watch :(

ds
*wasup underboost'er your ride ready yet? pm me

I went to a car show one time and they had a corvette class and only three corvette's showed up and I got a third place trophy to take home. :biggrin:

(me thinking out loud) maybe just maybe at this rate I can see a first,second, or third place plaque's next to my trophy at home that would be sweet.

:(

Steve,

I plan on attending. :cool:

Instead of a raffle, maybe we could have a "Spelling Bee".

And from some of the responses, we may need a jumper too....

Peace. :)

Steve,

I appreciate everything you try to do for this small community. Over the years I have noticed, your pretty much a one man show that want's too rally everyone so we all can share what is important, a good time!

I plan on being there as of now with my family. Thank you for all your hard work. :smile:

Ray

Steve, thanks also for the hard work over the years, between Bates, LACR and Westminster... so many have short memories, but typical for this section.

Steve, everything has a beginning & end.Do you remember the open house I had when I moved into the new building back in 92. That was the proudest moment in my life. Then 911 hit & to stimulate the economy the car manufactures offered cheap deals & 0 % interest so everyone went out & bought new cars. I watch my business shrink & add the fact I got tired of trying to find & keep qualified help so I said screw it & sold off the headaches. It broke my heart to do so but I moved on & made things work.I knew that day would come & planned for it, Now I'm back to my roots working on Buicks & only for people that appreciate me I couldn't be happier. Maybe it's time you did the same .I for one appreciate all the effort you put into this Buick thing but maybe it's time you mentored someone else to take over rather than to see it completely gone.That would be my suggestion maybe some new blood is the solution. As far as input i think you have heard plenty & already know what the problems were I say this respectfully & as a friend.If someone else puts the event on I would attend other than that the embarrassment your causing your self I don't want to witness. Time to move on, Regards Lou

Thanks all for the nice words, I truly appreciate it!!

The people who said nice things about the BGNRA and the events over the almost 20 years is greatly appreciates so much. Please keep them up and it looks like we might have the 19th Annual Buicks at Bates Nut Farm. But please keep responding to this thread I NEED ALL THE INPUT I CAN GET!

Steve Hurst

I attended 3 years back and had a great time.:D
I dunno if I could make this one....I'll be traveling a ton this summer...