Impeach Bush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evyone looks at us as the enemie. So do i

Get the hell out then idiot.

Your whole post is in favor of a strong defense despite your probable thoughts otherwise. Bush is the word when it comes to strength - jeeze I shudder to think what Gore would be doing now.

What the heck a 'corrupted' :rolleyes: government has to do with your rambling is besides me.

alot of people are agianst the war, but not enough is being done

And your point is? Are you for or against? Your eloquent writing leaves me dumbfounded.

And just because you live near NYC doesn't give you the right to call other members 'hicks'. Jeeze, yours is the worst writing I've ever seen here. We should have known your intelligence level was low when you have spelling errors IN YOUR SIG!
:eek:

master peice in Progress

Originally posted by GNSCOTT

YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED FOR TREATING YOUR PRESIDENT THE WAY YOU ARE!! Do you really think he's doing this to get re elected??? Didn't help his father get re-elected and doesn't seem to be helping him either. He is doing what is right, and if you are going to take Sadaams word over his, you are a traitor in my book.]
I feel the same way...if you left wing liberals don't support YOUR president or YOUR military get out and get out now!:mad: Sorry for the harsh words but.........

I can see if you are just dead set against any kind of war like the Pope, bt Ihave not seen any reason I personally cannot shoot down for not kicking Sadaam out.

See its so funny now you arent comenting on my thaughts anymore, but my spelling and errors? I tried to start this as a serious thread. I really dont care what any of you think of me.

dont feed me your self-ritious crap

I hate all these harsh words and mean people. "Can't we all get along".:confused: I hate politics because sometimes I disagree with someone and they become angry with me. They might not like me. :( It upsets me so. I think, if we're really nice to the terrorists, I'll bet they'll be really nice to us. Don't you? I don't want them to get me. I think I'm going to be sick because other countries think we're not being nice. They won't keep doing stuff for us if we don't change our ways. I'm so sad. :(

Originally posted by Black Death
See its so funny now you arent comenting on my thaughts anymore, but my spelling and errors? I tried to start this as a serious thread. I really dont care what any of you think of me.

Spelling and errors = not too bright = 'thaughts' are to be taken for face value.

Thats a lyric from a song, by "suicidal tendancies" a very good band.

yup,and you're as confused about the song as your are about everything else.

"they stick me in an institution,said it was the only solution,to give me the professional help,protect me from the enemy,myself"

btw,the quote above my avatar is from the same song.and if you're 21 i had that album when you were in diapers.

BLACK DEATH, I didn't comment on your spelling, ad i'm still waiting to hear from you on what I said, and who you voted for?

We really can't follow any of your thaughts. There is no coherancy within them. Black Death, this is more than just laughable at this point. We are not self ritious, we have logical rebuttals to anything logical you can say. Try us! With some type of FACT based argument, not radical, delusional, diatribes. Or we will be forced to continue ridiculing your spelling.

posted by GNSCOTT
BLACK DEATH...who did you vote for??????
Umm, I don't think he voted for anybody, despite his liberal blathering. According to his profile, on November 7th, 2000 he was 17 years old and not of voting age. ;)
posted by Black Death
Your all praising bush like hes the right man for the job, hes jsut going to do what his father did, no action at all if anything.
I'm confused, boy. What exactly happened in Irag during the Gulf War? At the time, you were 9 years old, so you may not remember much, but I can assure it was much more than "nothing". Either you simply don't know, or you are simply ignorant.:rolleyes:
i say hit saddam where it actually hurts, in the wallet. Take his weapons, stop trade routes for smuggling, leave him defencless. If we go to war now it will all be for nothing
You really are ignorant. This approach has been in place unsuccessfully for over 10 years. The U.S. can't stop other countries from trading with Iraq, and the UN won't enforce such action.
Bush also wants to raise taxes.
Huh? WTF are you talking about? The Democrats have been lambasting Bush because he wants to CUT taxes. Get your head out of your ass and get your facts straight. Who's the moron now?
The poor have no money at all, the middle class the taxes will be raised so high, and during war, personal freedom is greatly deminished.
Spoken like a true liberal...an uninformed liberal, but a liberal nonetheless. So can you explain, exactly, how personal freedom is "deminished"? I don't think you have a clue what you're talking about.
Read the paper, watch the news, buy a book...whatever it takes you to get a clue.
S.

Originally posted by zam70

What are YOU (the Canadians) going to do when it (terrorism)comes knocking on your door? You'll come to the U.S., ask us to take care of it or at the very least, blame the U.S. for not doing something before it happened.
What most countrys don't seem to realize is WE ARE TRYING TO TAKE CARE OF IT. Ever heard of "prevention"?

In response to this I would like to state for the record :D

We do not cause death and destruction to the rest of the world
We do not fund dirty wars (Mao, Iran-Iraq, Osama, Colombia etc)
We do not police the world.
We are not arrogant, but peaceful people
We do not have a crime rate that of a 3rd world nation
We do not elect "arrogant, inbred farmers" for president
We learn who is who and what is what.......(majority of you ignorant americans probably think the WHOLE middle east is against you as well)

Please don't put us in the same barrel as you.......

You can't, harpoons and seal Clubs are a litte too outdated.

No but you'll still use the Panama Canal, and appreciate us fighting the war on drugs for you.

Yu can't. The Salvation Army can police you.

You have to have something to be arrogant about first.

No one, not even criminals want Canadan currency.

No, just stupid inbred fisherman and beaver trapers.

We learn who is who and what is what.....
I forgot the Canadians are so intellectually superior. Doesn't you "FRENCH" province want to suceed and thy came damn close to doing it too???

Hope you see the Humor in this...:D

Originally posted by automorph
In response to this I would like to state for the record :D

We learn who is who and what is what.......(majority of you ignorant americans probably think the WHOLE middle east is against you as well)

Please don't put us in the same barrel as you.......

TALKS CHEAP WHILE YOU'RE UNDER OUR PROTECTIVE UMBRELLA AND DON'T HAVE TO SUPPORT A MILITARY.......NOT THAT YOU COULD AFFORD TO. I GUESS OUR PROTECTION OF YOU, WILL ALWAYS BE THE CASE. SO UNFORTUNATELY, YOU'LL NEVER GET YOUR COME UPPANCE. DO ALL OF US IGNORANT AMERICANS A FAVOR AND LOSE THE TURBOBUICK ADDRESS.

YET ANOTHER UPDATE

Meeting Assembled By Conyers mulls Seeking Bush's Impeachment Over Iraq

Thu Mar 13 2003 10:30:03 ET

House Judiciary ranking member John Conyers (D-Mich.) assembled more than two-dozen prominent liberal attorneys and legal scholars on Tuesday to mull over articles of impeachment drafted against President Bush by activists seeking to block military action against Saddam Hussein. ROLL CALL is reporting on Thursday.

The two-hour session, which featured former attorney general-turned-activist Ramsey Clark, took place in the downtown office of a prominent Washington tort lawyer. Participants said Conyers, who hosted the meeting, was the only Member of Congress to attend. 'We had a pretty frank discussion about putting in a bill of impeachment against President Bush,' said Francis Boyle, an Illinois law professor who has been working on the impeachment language with Clark.
==========================================

Going to be a little hard to Impeach Bush when, under the Clinton adminstration, the US Congress unanimously voted in favor of a regime change in Iraq. I guess that was another thing Clinton forgot to do.:rolleyes:

OK.....WTF....Some one needs to live outside of the little bubble.
IMPEACH WHO. Can some one tell me what IS, is?????
Join up and help save the world.

Your all praising bush like hes the right man for the job, hes jsut going to do what his father did, no action at all if anything.

Bush 41 liberated Kuwaitt from Iraq. That's not a man of "no action".

If we were going to fight we didnt have to wait an almost 2 years since 9/11. 9/11 should have been the retaliation date.

Without any planning? Without any intelligence? Come on.

The government is to weak. The terrorists know it.

Your opinion with no facts to back it up.

FACT: we removed the Taliban without breaking a sweat.

If it were up to me the whole middle east would have been a pile of rubbish already.

And you wouldn't have a multi-nation coalition if you did that. Then the world really would be against us.

Did the japanese have to declare war?

Wrong. The Japanese sent their declaration of war before they attacked. But there has been controversy regarding that Roosevelt Administration officials deliberately delayed it to allow a big Japanese success. Numerous theories flew around, but the facts are the Japs sent their declaration of war before they attacked.

They jsut attacked, why does the US government have to consult the UN to attack?

To build support.

But they still do it, and you people cant see how weak they are.

And I suppose you can? :rolleyes: OK, fine. Post some facts instead of your delusional opinions.

If your going to take action do it at the right time. and right now isnt the right time, Disarm them as much as possible. (AND KEEP THEM DISARMED)

HELLO? This is what the war is all about! Are you kidding me? Just HOW do you propose we disarm them? By asking nicely? By threatening them with war? Well guess what, the fact is that's been tried. The fact is it failed. The fact is they're still armed.

Please tell me how we're supposed to disarm them.

Most muslims in iraq sleep with an AK under thier pillow. That means everyone there is a threat regardless if there is innocence. I dont care.

I don't believe this for a minute. There's no way Saddam can by a tyrant in an armed society. Got any facts to back this allegation up? I thought so.,

The job should have already been done.

Agreed. So tell us why Clinton didn't finish it.

You cant just rush in and expect to come out alive. lot of people are going to die because of stupid decisions.

Exactly. That's why Bush is taking his time and making the right decision.

Dont blame them for the governments incomitance.

Who's blaming them for the government's incompetence? I'll blame the Clinton Administration for the government's incompetence. Now that he's gone, Bush is cleaning up his mess.

RIGHT Now , march 17th shouldnt be rushed, and the if it was going to be done it should have been done at a better time . yes we gave him to much time but. this "war" is going to be another waste to put us in debt. I bet you anything Bush is a whimp like his father.

But nowhere near as much as a whimp as Clinton.

i say hit saddam where it actually hurts, in the wallet. Take his weapons, stop trade routes for smuggling, leave him defencless. If we go to war now it will all be for nothing

Again, please tell us how we take his weapons and leave him defenseless. Another UN resolution?

Bush also wants to raise taxes.

The fact is Bush has already passed one tax cut and is trying to get more tax cuts passed for everybody who pays taxes.

The poor have no money at all, the middle class the taxes will be raised so high, and during war, personal freedom is greatly deminished. So whats left. the opinion of the upper class( the rich) They will be our voice? excuse me. Not going to happen while im still alive.

That's why I support Bush's tax cuts. And that why you should too if that's really a concern to you.

u dont think taxes are goign to be raised?

Not while Bush is President.

where is the money for this war going to come from? the rich?!??!?!

We've been through this before. Tax cuts stimulate the economy and increase revenue. History has shown this has been the case every time. It's not a matter of debate. War also stimulates the economy. How do you think FDR got us out the the depression? WAR.

Maybe because im considering an alternate truth?

An "alternate" truth. I couldn't have said it better myself.

If we do go to war. Why should we be the ones to "rebuild" iraq.

That's what we do. We are not an imperialist nation. We are not a conquering nation.

Originally posted by JDSfastGN
I never said he lied to get into office i simply stated that he is probably not honest about everything.

Then tell us some facts - what has he been dishonest about?

Is the fact that Enron was a major contributor to the campain for presidency and the fact that the head guys are still free today just a coincidence.

The fact is Enron gave more to Democrats than Republicans.

All you have given us is your opinions with no facts to back them up. And every one of your opinions has been shot down in flames with facts.

Bush is a joke and i'm glad he will not re-elected in 2004..

But...... I think Saddam has got to go...

Sorry guys but ive lived abroad for 3 years and ill tell you right now, NOBODY LIKES AMERICANS,not even the Canadians(beat the hell out of many of them for talking s*** about us,wont hesitate to do it again either) like us. Sad really when we do so much for every other country. Even my British girlfriend is very anti american in general even though all she knows about America is whats on tv,WTF?? Most think weve stuck our nose where it doesnt belong and truth is we do but only after being asked by someone or seeing too many innocents die. Black Death my heart cries pure poll cat piss for ya.... Get a job hippie:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.