Impeach Bush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Death

Wake up call fellas, alot of people are agianst the war, but not enough is being done, i live in new york, i got a family, i love my girlfriend so much, if i move, IF, i would have to bring her. But i dont want a reason to have to move, NY is a target for germ or Nuclear strike, I just had a realization that not enough is happening. Bush was elected like hitler was, curruption in government. he stole votesand the supreme court(our checks and ballances) over ruled, and he shouldnt be in office. Evyone looks at us as the enemie. So do i, Terrorists hit on 9/11, not a country, it was never declared a country. Im sick and tired of this government beign so corrupted. People need to stand up and have a voice. I used to be for the war at first, now that i look at the future consequences, if the terrorists were able to take flight school and learn how to fly planes, what makes you think they dont have operations in place in case of a war. AHH IM SO F*CKING ANGRY!!!

I suggest you move in with the Klintons if you feel unsafe.

Gee maybe we should just bury our heads a little further in the sand, thats what allowed the initial tragedy.

I feel your worry about a strike on New York, but they started this crap, and we must finish it.

It will not go away if we ignore those *******s in the sandbox.

Most of my buddies are already gone somewhere , that biological weapons "WILL BE" used on them.

Stand proud and kick ass, or at least die free, you are an American, leave that democrat bull**** retoric in the toilet it came from, it ain't flyin here.

If you think the UN has a better Idea, I stongly urge you to move to the safety of France, just learn to speak German and Arabic.

Off my box now, time to clean the weapons...

Originally posted by lrayzer
IIf you think the UN has a better Idea, I stongly urge you to move to the safety of France, just learn to speak German and Arabic.

Might practice holding both hands above your head while taking those language lessons, too! :)

Hey Steve, you still kicking ?

Have not heard much from you on the GNTTYPE, I do miss the exchanges from you and Cairns, sheep keeping you busy ???

SORRY,

Don't think you are gonna find much sympathy here.

I understand your fear of biological attack. But okay, lets do NOTHING. Yeah, like that will make it all just dissapear. Bush is the best thing we have going for us right now. NO other country would have ever taken Klinton seriously.

Like mentioned above, Not doing anything is the reason we're in this situation to begin with. Recall that 9/11 was NOT the first attack on the U.S. by UBL. The government now is simply trying to do what Klinton SAID he was going to do.

I'm sick and tired of these ridicuous, thoughtless, and ANTI-AMERICAN BS remarks If you think America is the enemy, YOU are the terrorist and YOU need to leave. YOU are the product of THEIR attacks. You are scared and thats exactly what they wanted when they flew those planes into the towers.

Please deport yourself.

posted by Black Death
I just had a realization that not enough is happening.
Really? Maybe we should hope that Algore was in office. He'd have spent the last 2 years trying to pass legislation promising to punish terrorist severely when they were caught. Your buddy Bill Clinton has a sterling record in the battle against terrorism. After the bombing of the WTC in '93, Bill Clinton issued no commensurate response. Rather, he chose to simply "talk tough" and focus on other issues. Six deaths and thousands of injuries wasn't enough to pique Clinton's interest in the battle against terrorism. Neither was the murder of 18 American soldiers in Somalia shortly afterward. The State Department confirmed that bin Laden had helped train the terrorists who killed these soldiers and dragged the body of one through the streets of Mogadishu. Clinton did nothing to retaliate after the incident, blamed Gen. Colin Powell privately for the mess and, indeed, according to administration sources, learned from the fracas only the importance of staying out of dangerous foreign entanglements. The Sudanese government offered to hand over bin Laden to the United States, just as it had handed over Carlos the Jackal to the French in 1994. The Sudanese also offered to provide the United States with a massive intelligence file on al-Qaida's operations in Sudan and around the world. Astonishingly, the Clinton administration turned the offer down. They argued that there was no solid legal proof to indict bin Laden in the United States. This was despite the fact that internal government documents had fingered bin Laden for ties to the first WTC bombing, the murders in Mogadishu and the 1992 bombing of a hotel in Aden, Yemen. Within a month, al-Qaida struck again in Saudi Arabia, killing 19 American soldiers with a 5,000-pound bomb. Don't forget the attack on the USS Cole occurred two years after that address. Bill fired back words at our enemy, but failed to back up his talk with the only thing they would respect: real force.
In little more than a year, Bush has al-Qaida on the run, capturing numerous high-level members and hundreds of operatives. In 8 years, Clinton/Gore talked...and talked...and talked.
Bush was elected like hitler was, curruption in government. he stole votesand the supreme court(our checks and ballances) over ruled, and he shouldnt be in office.
Oh, bullsh*t. Numerous independent recounts still declared Bush the winner. You've forgotten who really went to the Supreme Court to try to get the election results overturned...Al Gore and the Democrats. How, exactly, did he steal the Supreme Court?
Evyone looks at us as the enemie. So do i
Everyone? Oh well, "everyone" in Europe would be speaking German if it weren't for the U.S. Or maybe they'd be drinking Vodka and wearing fuzzy hats. If you don't like it...leave. Maybe France will take you, or Germany or Russia. Bye. :rolleyes:
if the terrorists were able to take flight school and learn how to fly planes, what makes you think they dont have operations in place in case of a war.
So the alternative is what? Sit around, hoping they won't attack the U.S. again? Ignore the imminent threat like the Clinton administration did for 8 years?
S.

im not saying lets do nothing, War is a big deal, why arent you in the military you bitch, instead of mocking me, why dotn you do soemthing, or if u just want to die like everyone else, why dont you give me the gun and i will gladly pull the trigger, you make me sick you waste of life. i wasnt looking for sympathy, not everyone thinks like you, i would gladly take a gun anyday and fight, did i say i wanted clinton back in office you jerkoff. i rather have someone a little bit more cautious with decisions. Im not scared for me, im scared for my family and friends, they are defencless if soemthign happens, ,i cant believe you have the testicular fortitude to call me a terrorist. Its because people who think like you are in this mess. Were you neglected as a child and hate everyone. i guess i can see where your coming from, do me a favor sew your ass hole shut i dont need to hear it. so to all you toothless imbread hicks who want to take it up with me, go for it. ill show you what a radical can do. i cant believe the mindless mass's that live in this country, who dont know how to think. jsut react, reacting is what gets you killed, they strategically attack the towers, and why was a cease fire called in 92?? why wasnt this done already, cause morons who react dont consider the consequences or aftermath of theyre decisions. if you ask me most of you are morons

Flame away!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

its also funny most of you hicks livein the boon docks or away from prime targets, why dont you move here and see what its like, when your on a island and the only way out is a ferry if the bridges are blown. If long island got whiped off the map, would you even feel any sympathy, then jsut go along with your daily routien, hope nothign is going to happen to you. why did japenese hit huwaii, justto take out the navy? what were they guna do next, call it quits? You dont live here, maybe if a bomb hit Texas maybe you would think the same. but then agian who wants to kill useless life when they will just wave the white flag to the enemy

[/b]So the alternative is what? Sit around, hoping they won't attack the U.S. again? Ignore the imminent threat like the Clinton administration did for 8 years?
S. [/B][/QUOTE]

Im just saying lets not run over the hill screaming with our guns while the enemy is waiting for you. waiting to slaughter you. hoping to take out as manyof them as possible, as they have had preperations for you to take your first instict when attacked

posted by Black Death
why arent you in the military you bitch, instead of mocking me, why dotn you do soemthing, or if u just want to die like everyone else
I was, jackass...for 7 years and during the Gulf War. :rolleyes: How about you? Wanna' see my DD-214? Your profile shows you are 21 years old and between jobs, get off your ass, stop your whining and serve your country.
why dont you give me the gun and i will gladly pull the trigger, you make me sick you waste of life.
I seriously hope you aren't talking to me. This response is completely inappropriate.
so to all you toothless imbread hicks who want to take it up with me, go for it. ill show you what a radical can do.
You're kidding, right? You're from freaking LONG ISLAND for crying out loud! :rolleyes: Half the hicks in New York state are from out east. :D
if you ask me most of you are morons
Coming from someone who has apparent difficulty composing a coherent sentence, this carries little weight.
I was in Brooklyn all day yesterday and Manhattan on Monday. I usually spend 3 days a week in the city or out on LI, what's the issue? Go on with your life.
You have serious issues.
S.

He wanted flames he got flames:D Clinton is the very reason we are in this crap now. If he would have taken care of Bin Laden when he was handed to him it probably wouldn't have happened. Hey see my avatar....I guess you could call me a hick...but I definately "ain't" inbread! If we do or don't go to war they will attack us either way...so lets fry their asses first. If you feel unsafe move to France as was mentioned earlier. It did sound as if you were wanting sympathy in your first post....then you showed your true colors very uncalled for. There is a difference between against the war and not wanting to go to war. I do not want our military in harms way no more than you, but I am not against protecting our country! I do not wish any harm on our service men and women...and I salute them for doing what they do, but our freedoms and country(even yours) must be protected. Well I'm done...good day;)

Originally posted by Black Death
if the terrorists were able to take flight school and learn how to fly planes, what makes you think they dont have operations in place in case of a war. AHH IM SO F*CKING ANGRY!!!

Don't worry little guy......put this on your nose and hold your head back.........you'll be OK. We won't let them hurt you. Hold your little sister's hand. Next time somebody beats you up, don't fight back, be a good little liberal, run home to mommy!

AN ABSOLUTE TROLL, MASQUERADING AS TR OWNER. :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Impeach Bush

Originally posted by Red Regal T
be a good little liberal, run home to mommy!
John, I was gonna say liberal but couldn't without getting upset!:mad: Now look I said it!:D ;)

Black Death, its good you are scared. Liberals like you weren't scared enough while Clinton was president to do anything about terrorism (except gut the military and pull out at the first sign the enemy was fighting back).

If Al Gore (the legitimate President, right? :rolleyes: ) was president, we would have lobbed another 500 cruise missiles into afghanistan and called it good.

If You are scared of what Bush is capable of, maybe our enemies will be too. Unlike you, I'm old enough to remember the protests against Reagan. You would have wanted him impeached, too. The Rogue nations of the world know that strength is only an assett if you are willing to use it. If you aren't willing to use it, all the strength in the world won't buy you security.

PS. go whine somewhere else, you'll find little sympathy here.

NY is a target for germ or Nuclear strike, I just had a realization that not enough is happening.

That's why we're going after Saddam and terrorists - so NY will no longer be a target.

Bush was elected like hitler was, curruption in government. he stole votesand the supreme court(our checks and ballances) over ruled, and he shouldnt be in office.

Recount and recount showed that Bush won legitimately. All the Supreme Court did was say to Florida, "if you're going to have a recount, then the same standards must be applied in every precinct." Because Algore was trying to steal votes by demanding recounts in certain counties. Then Florida decided there wasn't enough time to do a statewide recount and Bush was certified the winnner - rightfully so as independent recounts have proven.

Evyone looks at us as the enemie.

Even the UK? Spain? And numerous other nations in our coalition? It's only France, Russia, China and Germany who are opposed to war. And you'll also find out that those four countries trade heavily with Iraq.

So do i, Terrorists hit on 9/11, not a country, it was never declared a country. Im sick and tired of this government beign so corrupted.

So we should have left the Taliban in power? And not gone after Usama? And in what way in the government corrupt?

People need to stand up and have a voice. I used to be for the war at first, now that i look at the future consequences, if the terrorists were able to take flight school and learn how to fly planes, what makes you think they dont have operations in place in case of a war. AHH IM SO F*CKING ANGRY!!!

Which is exactly why we need to go to war. If we just bow out now do you think they're just going to go away? We certainly wasn't at war with anybody when 9/11 occurred.

i rather have someone a little bit more cautious with decisions.

Are you kidding? It's been months and months? Where is this "wild indiscretion" your insinuating? Also, Saddam has had 12 years to disarm according to UN resolutions.

Im not scared for me, im scared for my family and friends, they are defencless if soemthign happens

Then you should be all for eliminating the threat.

Its because people who think like you are in this mess.

No. It's because of people like Usama and Saddam that we are in the mess. That's why they need to be eliminated once and for all.

i cant believe the mindless mass's that live in this country, who dont know how to think. jsut react, reacting is what gets you killed

Like bombing aspirin factories and empty tents for instance?

they strategically attack the towers, and why was a cease fire called in 92?? why wasnt this done already

Because of the UN, that's why. The US wanted to go in and finish Saddam. But he struck a deal with the UN - "Let me stay in power and I will disarm." It's been 12 years and guess what? He hasn't held up his end of the deal. What did Clinton do when he had 8 years of opportunity to enforce the UN resolution? Absolutely nothing.

its also funny most of you hicks livein the boon docks or away from prime targets, why dont you move here and see what its like, when your on a island and the only way out is a ferry if the bridges are blown. If long island got whiped off the map, would you even feel any sympathy, then jsut go along with your daily routien, hope nothign is going to happen to you.

Then you have every reason for backing Bush 100% since you're in such a "prime target".

Im just saying lets not run over the hill screaming with our guns while the enemy is waiting for you. waiting to slaughter you. hoping to take out as manyof them as possible, as they have had preperations for you to take your first instict when attacked

How many more "2nd chances" should we give Saddam?

I don't see how you think we're "rushing in to war" given all the time that passed. If you ask me, Bush is being too careful, doing everthing the appeasers are asking of him: getting UN resolutions, getting Congressional approval, building multi-nation coalitions, blah blah blah. He's done all that and now you're still saying he needs to be more cautious? You have obvisouly not been paying attntion to what's going on. If sounds to me like you're the one who is reacting mindlessly.

Just when you think most of the idiots on the board have been banned or left, you get this kind of a post...sheesh

If you make that kind of a post and get mad cause you've been getting flames...you're an idiot.

If you make that kind of a post....you're an idiot.

If you make the kind of response you did...you're an idiot.

Hrm....anyway ya look at it you're an idiot...may as well give up.:D

Joe

No flames needed. Your flawed logic and school girl fears show you are another mindless liberal. Clinton did nothing to stop Bin Laden, but sure as crap went after Bill Gates (nice safe target) instead. I live just outside of Washington, DC, not in "the sticks." I look forward to the day that Bush brings this issue one step closer to completion. I have far more trust in our military than you. I think the days of running over a hill "with guns blazing" died out in the 1860's (They called it the Civil War-more affectionately known as the War of Northern Aggression).
God Bless George Bush, and the United States of America-yeah, you too Balck Death.

HEY GUYS, NO REASON TO PUT OUT ALL THIS, STEP BY STEP, COMMON SENSE. YOU KNOW THE EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM IN THIS COUNTRY, IS VASTLY UNDERFUNDED, ESPECIALLY IN NYC. HILLARY'S BEEN FIGHTING MAD BECAUSE THE REPUBLICANS KEEP GIVING MONEY BACK TO THE RICH. :rolleyes:

JUST AN ASIDE...... I DON'T SEE HOW YOU CAN BE SUPPORTING THE TROOPS, AND NOT BE BEHIND THE GOVERNMENT. IF YOU'RE NOT BEHIND THE GOVERNMENT, YOU ARE OBSTRUCTING AND GIVING AID AND COMFORT TO THE ENEMY. JUST ANOTHER NON-SENSICLE POINT OF VIEW, FROM THE LEFT. :(

Black Death

And how is all this Bush's fault? A lot more people are for the war than against it. People like you make me hope for a right-wing dictatorship one day. Sometimes I just think we need to crush the liberal competition. Wipe them out. All of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.