Im Stuck

If you haven't replaced them and they wipe black on your hands, time for new. or grab the can of brake clean. Check the one going to the vac ball also.

Vacuum

I'm just going to replace them all! More than likely I need to anyway. I'm a get the silicone vacuum lines from Gbodyparts.com

Ok get back to us in 3 weeks when you get your parts from them...just go to autozone and get some, its just vaccum hose.

Ok, I found my hardstart problem. The Hi-flow fuel pump is new, but the wiring harness is old. Now usually you'd hear the fuel pump prime itself when you turn the ignition, in which I alot of times it did but I realized that it isn't priming itself everytime I go to start it. It doesn't do this all the time and that's what thru me off. 2day I turned the key to the on position, didn't hear anything. I did it again, nothing! Third and fourth time the same! 5th time I heard it prime, so I go ahead and crank it and sure enough it starts! So I figured it was 1 of 2 things, bad ignition switch or bad wiring to fuel pump. I remember that at times I did hear it prime but realized that it wasn't always priming when I 1st cranked it. I got so focused on cranking over and over to try to get it to turn over, I stopped thinking about whether it had actually primed itself.