I'm seriously considering a Hellcat guys

Kristi ordered her Hellcat the day the order banks opened, and she's had it since May of 2015. She bought it at sticker with no hassles and it has been an awesome car.
While we've been busy making supercharger pulleys for all of the other Hellcats, Kristi's car has not yet been pulleyed. It has some bolt-ons, including 315/35's on widened rear wheels. We hope to get to the pulley this winter.
Many HC's have made 800 HP AT THE TIRES with just our most conservative supercharger pulley and the matching tune. The power levels at which these new cars operate is game-changing.

HC%200712%201_zps7xzaeu5b.jpg

Hellcat%20Engine%202%200726_zpsqxqdwgfx.jpg

Getting all that HP/TRQ to the ground has been the issue though. If a drag option transaxle was an option..."Hold on Ethel, she's feeling feisty"!

What is the size of the stock pulley, what is the size of your pulley and how much can you downsize without reversing?

The stock supercharger pulley is 3.35", and we offer
upgrades in seven different sizes. The 2.85" pulley mentioned above is the most popular, and it nets an additional 3-3.5 lbs of boost (11.5 lbs stock). Both ATI and Innovators West offer overdrive balancers.

There are many HC's using very aggressive pulley combinations, some making 23-25 lbs of boost with meth injection or E85. Some of these cars make upwards of 1000RWHP with just bolt-ons.

The stock supercharger pulley is 3.35", and we offer
upgrades in seven different sizes. The 2.85" pulley mentioned above is the most popular, and it nets an additional 3-3.5 lbs of boost (11.5 lbs stock). Both ATI and Innovators West offer overdrive balancers.

There are many HC's using very aggressive pulley combinations, some making 23-25 lbs of boost with meth injection or E85. Some of these cars make upwards of 1000RWHP with just bolt-ons.

Good stuff man. As you know the issue with RWD and big HP is hooking up so how is this issue being addressed via the aftermarket or innovative (outside of the box) thinking?

Keep up the good work.

Of course, traction is an issue. Guys are having decent success with just slicks or drag radials, but these cars will probably never be wheelstanders. Big MPH comes much more easily than blistering 60-foot times.
Just FYI...The record for the fastest STOCK Hellcat is 10.62 at 131, and the fastest modded car has gone 9.40's. I find this very impressive considering how much mass new cars are required to carry and the fact that the valve covers have never been off these cars.

Of course, traction is an issue. Guys are having decent success with just slicks or drag radials, but these cars will probably never be wheelstanders. Big MPH comes much more easily than blistering 60-foot times.
Just FYI...The record for the fastest STOCK Hellcat is 10.62 at 131, and the fastest modded car has gone 9.40's. I find this very impressive considering how much mass new cars are required to carry and the fact that the valve covers have never been off these cars.
Wow those ARE impressive numbers....Me want Hellcat! :D

Another thing..... Every fast car that I have built or even hot roded for that matter has always had some issue and is always in the back of my mind while driving. Wires burning, raw fuel smells, overheating, ect. A few rattles from a reliable 700+hp car is just fine with me. I dont expect a Ferrari for 70k....Its a damn Dodge!
I will enjoy racing the TTA in the mid-low 9's and keep the Kitty stock...until that warranty runs out...lol

I totally am with you on that. My V will get an intake, pulley, tune, and maybe a better x pipe and mufflers, but that's it. Going to enjoy it for being a reliable DD that is quick enough. If I had a Hellcat, I'd keep it stock. Maybe an intake to hear that SC whine.

^ That's very impressive for such a simple set up: Metco 2.65 supercharger pulley, ATI 10% OD balancer, gutted stock mid pipe, 3.09 rear gear, Bwoody CAI, E85 with 1300cc injectors, Boost-a-Pump, and the Tim Barth tune.

9.50's at 143 in a 4-door sedan.
Drop the hellcat drivetrain into her/your silver marauder. Winning!

hello people; I just saw a HC at work today. It was a SRT with a decal? of a cat on the hood with SRT decals? down the roof pillars. Big rotors and calipers, supercharged emblem across the hood, black rims. The windows where dark so I could not see inside but it looks like a hotrod. It should be a fun car so I'd say if it floats your boat go for it.
IBBY

hello people; I just saw a HC at work today. It was a SRT with a decal? of a cat on the hood with SRT decals? down the roof pillars. Big rotors and calipers, supercharged emblem across the hood, black rims. The windows where dark so I could not see inside but it looks like a hotrod. It should be a fun car so I'd say if it floats your boat go for it.
IBBY

Sounds like a "wanna be" HC to me......... IMO most are fairly understated.

I have a 2016 with an auto & love it its an awesome car. I don't think i would want a six speed though. The mileage for this caliber of a car is also impressive rated at 22 mpg but I have gotten 26 on a road trip. It's one of those cars that does everything very well.

Attachments

• IMG_0331.jpg
    IMG_0331.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0330.jpg
    IMG_0330.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0332.jpg
    IMG_0332.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 113
I have a 2016 with an auto & love it its an awesome car. I don't think i would want a six speed though. The mileage for this caliber of a car is also impressive rated at 22 mpg but I have gotten 26 on a road trip. It's one of those cars that does everything very well.

It's all in how you drive it. 26 is amazing! Too bad they don't make the Magnum anymore. I would be up for that in a Hellcat version.