I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

I'll just raise a cow in my tiny backyard, More people will go out hunt'n a bunch of city slickers with new riffles! Utt ohhh! Unintended consequences.

Some woke asshole politician in Colorado introduced a bill that cattlemen have to keep their cows at least 56(?)months
because slaughtering them at 18 months is inhuman and they need a chance to enjoy life more. Are you bullshitting me! :ROFLMAO:

We did sat recon with Kodak black ops in 1963.
Pics we produced, could show a golf green and the players, @ 125+ miles.
Imagine what the capabilities are today!

I think Kodak only has 3 employees now. And that's worldwide.

"In return for his plea, prosecutors dropped seven charges related to child abuse, assault, neglect and reckless endangerment."
SCREW that shit! This mf'r should be executed. :mad:

What's that Jesus says in the Bible about those who hurt his little ones. "Better to put an anchor around your neck and jump into the sea then await judgement" or pretty close.

It would make for a good documentary, to investigate the sale/foreclosures, of properties that were once mom/pop type businesses, in the shithole cities, with a lot of looting, fires.
The gov didn't use the cops directly, only by orders to stand down.
I lived in the middle of the 60's riots, in Louisville, Ky.
Either the store owners shot your ass, or the cops beat you senseless.
The fire dept hoses went a long way toward giving free baths, to idiots dumb enough to stand up and argue.
It wasn't the water blast that messed them up, it was the heads on the tarmac that had a lasting impression.

Sounds like Florida is the new old Louisville.

Some woke asshole politician in Colorado introduced a bill that cattlemen have to keep their cows at least 56(?)months
because slaughtering them at 18 months is inhuman and they need a chance to enjoy life more. Are you bullshitting me! :ROFLMAO:

You would think he would know the meat gets tougher the older the cattle gets.

WOW! That was painful to watch. o_O
Yet another "study" just released , stating that masks not only don't work, they raise the risk of the wearer getting sick....
AIRC, someone recently posted that a fart goes 2 layers of cloth, and is unstoppable. Who da fuk thinks a mask will stop a microorganism?
I know from personal experience 2 irrefutable truisms:
1. A gas mask will not filter a fart.
2. Neither will a covid mask.
Another recent discovery: The HEPA filter in your cars HVAC system will not , either.
My gf said so!;)

Wow, and this a-hole is worried about cattle but is probably pro abortion.