I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

^^^ Climate Change? Global Warming? ^^^

Oh my, I didn’t realize it was this serious!!
I am going to sell my cars and donate my life savings to thwart off this natural cyclical phenomenon.
I hope I don’t have to wear an
aluminum foil emergency blanket to keep from frying like an egg on an Arizona sidewalk.

Save us O’bite me wan kenobi! Hahaha!!!!

After watching everything going on in the media and else where it is painfully obvious that at least 125 to 150 million people in this country are bat-shit crazy idiots....My only hope is that since viewership funds the media and obviously they have bias views, is that they are funded by funny money instead.... and lots of it , sorta like the teachers unions...:censored: and elected state officials....:poop: And don't get me started on why i cant find help for my business....:mad::mad::mad:

And don't get me started on why i cant find help for my business...
That topic, is one we hit on most every day, while at lunch.
We get reminded every time we try to order parts, get information. The problem has crept into every corner of our nation.
6-8 weeks for an air conditioner, days of delays on shipping of parts, extended delivery dates on much of the stuff we get from Summit.
Latest: Walbro pump = June 18!
Now, we're back to the local gas station rationing gas! That's right. Local stations are limiting the purchase to $25.00.
Again, right back to "hired help". No TRUCK DRIVERS!
Pay people to NOT work, works every time!:mad:

That topic, is one we hit on most every day, while at lunch.
We get reminded every time we try to order parts, get information. The problem has crept into every corner of our nation.
6-8 weeks for an air conditioner, days of delays on shipping of parts, extended delivery dates on much of the stuff we get from Summit.
Latest: Walbro pump = June 18!
Now, we're back to the local gas station rationing gas! That's right. Local stations are limiting the purchase to $25.00.
Again, right back to "hired help". No TRUCK DRIVERS!
Pay people to NOT work, works every time!:mad:
Funny thing is when Trump was in office l sorta had the same problem, the difference was l had to scrape the bottom of the barrel cause everybody worth a damn had a job and while it was annoying i didn't complain a lot....NOW even the fuk ups won't work.... cause they have never had it so good....:rolleyes:

Anyone think the underhanded shit has ceased, been toned down, since the "uniter" idiot has stolen the WH??
Here's another Gen Flynn case, with a new name.
They're coming for any/all who had ties to President Trump.
It'll filter down to the lowest ranks of the Republican leadership......Watch for it.
Add DOJ investigations of police depts, the military, the federal law enforcement agencies, and we have a serious problem with controlling these animals. Akin to controlling a cockroach population.
The resident moron is giving $80B to the IRS...I wonder why? We're going to see Lois Lerner, pt 2.

MOLON LABE