I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

In 1996 I was a hard working 22 year old apprentice wworking at a Polaroid factory in Massachusetts.. It was election season so had a convo with the shipping manager there, asked him what the diff was dem vs rep.. Admittedly I can't remember exactly bUT do remember him saying rep are more thoughtout, polite organized tend to take the high road etc, at the time that made sense to me & was kinda able to hang my hat on that premise.. 25 years later it's not uncommon to see a vile self important let me film my nasty face as I drive this 3 ton missile down a public road bar hag like this spewing its toxic message, there is no hi road anymore, not much for a new 22 year old to look to for inspiration, we may as well refer to ourselves as hermaphrodites as were screwing ourselves.

That topic, is one we hit on most every day, while at lunch.
We get reminded every time we try to order parts, get information. The problem has crept into every corner of our nation.
6-8 weeks for an air conditioner, days of delays on shipping of parts, extended delivery dates on much of the stuff we get from Summit.
Latest: Walbro pump = June 18!
Now, we're back to the local gas station rationing gas! That's right. Local stations are limiting the purchase to $25.00.
Again, right back to "hired help". No TRUCK DRIVERS!
Pay people to NOT work, works every time!:mad:

Lmao at this article. Shortage for sure because after someone starts doing it they see what a shit job it is
and quit after 6 months. $70k a year, right. After all the hours you sit in that coffin that 70k probably comes out
$5 an hour. Trucking needs another Jimmy Hoffa Sr., not that pos company ass kissing son of his.

Speaking of shortages, here's one on the lumber issue. I think all these shortages are government created.

Anyone think the underhanded shit has ceased, been toned down, since the "uniter" idiot has stolen the WH??
Here's another Gen Flynn case, with a new name.
They're coming for any/all who had ties to President Trump.
It'll filter down to the lowest ranks of the Republican leadership......Watch for it.
Add DOJ investigations of police depts, the military, the federal law enforcement agencies, and we have a serious problem with controlling these animals. Akin to controlling a cockroach population.
The resident moron is giving $80B to the IRS...I wonder why? We're going to see Lois Lerner, pt 2.

MOLON LABE

I think the commies are shitting themselves with the vote counting going on right now in AZ.
"When they show the fraud it's going to spread like wildfire to the other states.
GOD bless the United States of America.

In 1996 I was a hard working 22 year old apprentice wworking at a Polaroid factory in Massachusetts.. It was election season so had a convo with the shipping manager there, asked him what the diff was dem vs rep.. Admittedly I can't remember exactly bUT do remember him saying rep are more thoughtout, polite organized tend to take the high road etc, at the time that made sense to me & was kinda able to hang my hat on that premise.. 25 years later it's not uncommon to see a vile self important let me film my nasty face as I drive this 3 ton missile down a public road bar hag like this spewing its toxic message, there is no hi road anymore, not much for a new 22 year old to look to for inspiration, we may as well refer to ourselves as hermaphrodites as were screwing ourselves.

the indoctrination centers, I mean schools and colleges are the problem and the parents to blame for allowing and paying for it to happen. There's still some good people representing us out there but they're far and in between.

Speaking of shortages, here's one on the lumber issue. I think all these shortages are government created.
About these shortages. I work a rotating 2 week schedule where I am off on Tuesday and work on Wednesday. I usually go to Buffalo Wild Wings on Tuesday because they have buy one get one traditional wings. I get enough wings to eat some then and have some to carry to work on Wednesday. Anyway, the last two Tuesdays I have tried to order only to be told they were out of wings. Now here is a restaurant with wings in the name and their big promotion is BOGO wings on Tuesday and they are out of wings. I asked the girl why and she said there was a national wing shortage. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I got off the phone with her and went to Pizza Hut where I got a pizza and an order of wings. :p

I rode by BWW on Friday night and they were packed. Apparently there is only a shortage on Tuesdays when the wings are on special. :unsure:

A couple comments on "food"....
Being in the country, we have a lot of chicken houses, and cattle farms.
Chicken: The little guy house operator was shut down by the chick suppliers, about 8 yrs ago.
"Mr chicken grower, if you don't increase your house count, we can't supply you with chicks".
Many said screw it, and the houses are empty.
Then, "Mr Big" said that the feed costs are going up. Thus the higher costs to produce the same pair of wings.
Oh ya, Mr Big owns BOTH the chick and feed business.
A 20# box of wings is outrageous. As the supply is controlled, the box prices may double, almost instantly.
Beef: Most local butcher shops, including the big boys, are at $16-18/lb, for ribeyes.
My friend has a beef cattle operation. He's having to keep the animals well past prime, to get them sold.
He says it's about a break even, now. Solution? Don't raise beef. He's a "little guy".
Anyone thinking that the supply of most everything, is not controlled for profit, is sadly mistaken.

A couple comments on "food"....
Being in the country, we have a lot of chicken houses, and cattle farms.
Chicken: The little guy house operator was shut down by the chick suppliers, about 8 yrs ago.
"Mr chicken grower, if you don't increase your house count, we can't supply you with chicks".
Many said screw it, and the houses are empty.
Then, "Mr Big" said that the feed costs are going up. Thus the higher costs to produce the same pair of wings.
Oh ya, Mr Big owns BOTH the chick and feed business.
A 20# box of wings is outrageous. As the supply is controlled, the box prices may double, almost instantly.
Beef: Most local butcher shops, including the big boys, are at $16-18/lb, for ribeyes.
My friend has a beef cattle operation. He's having to keep the animals well past prime, to get them sold.
He says it's about a break even, now. Solution? Don't raise beef. He's a "little guy".
Anyone thinking that the supply of most everything, is not controlled for profit, is sadly mistaken.

No shortage of wangs in china.

How would a parent with the smallest amount of sense, let that slide?
I'd surely love to see a video of that perverted bastard get the ass whipping of the century.
I keep my fingers crossed, he'll threaten the wrong guy, and end up at Walter Reed, having his dentures removed from the back of his head.
Absolutely disgusting pile of :poop: