I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

hello people: I'll be glad when this is over...And have you heard what candidates spend on there campaigns. It's sick.
IBBY

I wish some of the Biden voters would have enough spine to explain why I should have. Come'on man ....

You're gonna see a red tsunami of epic proportions.

Praying you're right, the good guys need a win. The all important Iowa poll came out which is considered the gospel of polls and as a predictor has Trump 7-8 points ahead of ole saphead there (According the the Maha Rushie). Can you imagine Trump wins in a landslide, Senate increases a few seats and Congress turns red! The tards' heads will implode. It will be glorious!

Praying you're right, the good guys need a win. The all important Iowa poll came out which is considered the gospel of polls and as a predictor has Trump 7-8 points ahead of ole saphead there (According the the Maha Rushie). Can you imagine Trump wins in a landslide, Senate increases a few seats and Congress turns red! The tards' heads will implode. It will be glorious!
I've been overdosing myself with watching Trump rallies. The enthusiasm level is off the charts...and people are waiting at 7am to get in...and the rest are getting turned away. Just wait till he wins tomorrow...his thank you tour will have to be done at huge air fields to accommodate everyone.

This is what I think:

The reason Biden is selected to run for president knowing full well he won't last 90 days with his dementia and other health problems is so that if he wins its as almost impossible to charge him with any crimes. He gets charged, the house of cards collapses. Change my mind.

I guess it won't really matter because in 90 days that old pos will be strapped in a chair wearing a bib to catch all the drool running out of his mouth.
I want to see his just as big a pos son and all those involved with the biden crime family spiffed out in orange jumpsuits on their way to Gitmo and every dime of their ill gotten booty confiscated. IIrc old heels up is on that list too.