I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Last edited:
I want to see his just as big a pos son and all those involved with the biden crime family spiffed out in orange jumpsuits on their way to Gitmo and every dime of their ill gotten booty confiscated. IIrc old heels up is on that list too.
Hold on a sec.
I thought the punishment for treason was public hangings?

Hold on a sec.
I thought the punishment for treason was public hangings?

It is but also prison is optional. Last one was in Civil War iirc. There was one in the 20th century but believe it was changed from death to life behind bars. Which made me think of Eddy Slovik (?) executed for desertion in WW-2.

DAMN!!! why is this the worst situation ive seen in my short time on this earth...WTF have we become ....or better yet let become....such an atrocity ....so worried right now......:confused:....no matter what happens ...

It is but also prison is optional. Last one was in Civil War iirc. There was one in the 20th century but believe it was changed from death to life behind bars. Which made me think of Eddy Slovik (?) executed for desertion in WW-2.
Gang leaders run their operations from prison. Therefore my vote is for public execution. We need to put a end to this and move on.

DAMN!!! why is this the worst situation ive seen in my short time on this earth...WTF have we become ....or better yet let become....such an atrocity ....so worried right now......:confused:....no matter what happens ...
My only regret is not registering as a Democrat. I mean . . . I could have voted 3-4 times.

Trump will win...but the rioting will be unprecedented. Stores have been boarding up their windows for the past week. They know what's coming.

Trump will win...but the rioting will be unprecedented. Stores have been boarding up their windows for the past week. They know what's coming.

All these ass hat mayors and goobernors that have ordered the police not to use tear gas, rubber bullets, pepper spray, my pillows, fine. Bring out a couple of water cannons mixed with a bit of play sand and watch the fun. :ROFLMAO:

What if Trump doesn’t win are you saying there will be no rioting ?

Everything will be sunshine and unicorn farts don't ya know. :ROFLMAO:
Lets get those National Guardsmen from Kent State out there and this rioting will be over before it gets started. This time not M-1 Garands but miniguns for all.

What if Trump doesn’t win are you saying there will be no rioting ?
No rioting...but it'd be tied up in the courts cuz the only way the Dems could win would be vote rigging and harvest balloting which has been well documented.

Everything will be sunshine and unicorn farts don't ya know. :ROFLMAO:
Lets get those National Guardsmen from Kent State out there and this rioting will be over before it gets started. This time not M-1 Garands but miniguns for all.

You talking about the four college kids that got shot to death
that BTW had nothing to do with the protesters that day ?

ill put it like this ....what is the ultimate accomplishment in life....to you???I have sat back and seen and heard many....but the cock of the walk....is and will be ...have you ever summited Everest ....sit the fuck down....period...you just cant argue with that ....yes im crazy right now ... ;)

ill put it like this ....what is the ultimate accomplishment in life....to you???I have sat back and seen and heard many....but the cock of the walk....is and will be ...have you ever summited Everest ....sit the fuck down....period...you just cant argue with that ....yes im crazy right now ... ;)
No not crazy, just being real.