I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

I started working for my current employer when my daughter was 6 months old in large part to ensure she had proper health Insurance, their was a stigma in 1995 that is just what you did as a parent.. "can't feed em don't breed em". This January that obligation is over as she hits 26 as pussification Obamacare comes to an end. I work with a 30 year old pos apprentice now who has a young daughte with his live in girlfriend, he listens to my story and tells me I'm a rare breed & has no problem not one ounce of shame to tell me he chooses not to participate in our company health care plan and not get married so his kid can get a free ride on state insurance. So apparently having pride and being responsible is an ancient concept to the next generation, it pretty much explains to me why we are so fucked and will only get worse.from here. I try not to pay attention to these social issues cuz you can't win and it will only make u bitter, life's too short for that shit bit every once in a while you take a hard look at it and it make u wanna mow em all down. He tells me the system has no incentive for him to strive, told him my incentive came July 1989 at Worcester Centrum when Metallica wrapped up their last song "breadfan" with Hetfield yelling into the mic "be what the fuck u wanna be ohhh yaaaaa"
No matter what anyone thinks, back in my day employer health ins. Was only for a semi-private room In the hospital,You paid the Dr. for delivery of your child out of pocket. You paid for all drugs 100%. There was no such thing as co pays for anything. Can’t remember first child , second one was $225 for the Dr to delivery . I do have some old pay stubs from Westinghouse . My Hospital ins. Was $2.98 weekly. Now to compare I could buy a carton of cigarettes for $2.75 Now my brother and I was born at home. Sisters were born in a hospital. Times have change

the whole health care debacle has been directly caused by insurance companies and hospitals....
No ? About that., back in the 1920’s hospitals were going broke. The only time people went there was to die.in the later 20’s hospitals came up with the idea of selling Hospital ins with the idea that people would buy and start coming to hospitals, And it work. After WWII, Europe was ruin. The governments decided to take on the idea of providing health insurance for there people. Basically all of Europe went down that road. The only reason the US didn’t is because the hospitals in this country started
a insurance coverage themselves. Our government decided that since we already had a system we would go that way. It would have been interesting to know how this would have turn out , what lots Of people scream about Is socialized medical care for everyone. Per my father it almost happen

if you think the way hospitals and insurance companies bill for services in this day and age are just ...ill have to disagree...were not talking about the 20's...whole different ball game back then....which I know nothing about....this day and age the system is broken and way over charged due to the fact of greedy insurance companies and greedy hospitals ....bc they basically dont want to pay the doctors what they are worth....

if you think the way hospitals and insurance companies bill for services in this day and age are just ...ill have to disagree...were not talking about the 20's...whole different ball game back then....which I know nothing about....this day and age the system is broken and way over charged due to the fact of greedy insurance companies and greedy hospitals ....bc they basically dont want to pay the doctors what they are worth....
Wasn’t saying that at all ,that it was just, just talking about history. Of course what we have today is really really bad. If you don’t have money you are screwed. What I had done back in late February was over seven figures. What’s really bad if you don’t have 1st class ins. Or money you are not going have that kind of operation. The whole system is F*** up . Even the rest of the world. Oh i forgot 50% of the world gets no care what so ever, they just die.

Well, say what you will but I'd rather have my company assisted/provided health insurance plan than ObamyCare, any day.
No ? About that, that’s the last thing that folks have. Believe me when that ends, medicare is not great for what it costs. You will wish you had your employer ins back

Wasn’t saying that at all ,that it was just, just talking about history. Of course what we have today is really really bad. If you don’t have money you are screwed. What I had done back in late February was over seven figures. What’s really bad if you don’t have 1st class ins. Or money you are not going have that kind of operation. The whole system is F*** up . Even the rest of the world. Oh i forgot 50% of the world gets no care what so ever, they just die.
I hear ya ray....ive seen it first hand and have heard about it for 30 years from me papa....hes been dealing with it for longer than I can remember...but anyways ....you get any cute little trick or treaters we only had a hand fulll....shame I look forward to seeing them every year ....god knows we loved Halloween ...only night we got to stay out late and raise hell when I was little....we use to set up zip lines from the sycamore trees and run ghosts hung over bait buckets with pulleys ....such a good time ...TRICK or TREAT....no one gives tricks anymore....:p

I hear ya ray....ive seen it first hand and have heard about it for 30 years from me papa....hes been dealing with it for longer than I can remember...but anyways ....you get any cute little trick or treaters we only had a hand fulll....shame I look forward to seeing them every year ....god knows we loved Halloween ...only night we got to stay out late and raise hell when I was little....we use to set up zip lines from the sycamore trees and run ghosts hung over bait buckets with pulleys ....such a good time ...TRICK or TREAT....no one gives tricks anymore....:p
My wife put a table up at the end of our driveway and had bags of candy for the kids that came by. Also had carve pumpkins on the driveway. Our trick is two of the pumpkins are smashed on the driveway, our cameras show three older assholes though it was funny. And took what was left of the candy. I told her not to do the pumpkins bit, WELL what do I know

No matter what anyone thinks, back in my day employer health ins. Was only for a semi-private room In the hospital,You paid the Dr. for delivery of your child out of pocket. You paid for all drugs 100%. There was no such thing as co pays for anything. Can’t remember first child , second one was $225 for the Dr to delivery . I do have some old pay stubs from Westinghouse . My Hospital ins. Was $2.98 weekly. Now to compare I could buy a carton of cigarettes for $2.75 Now my brother and I was born at home. Sisters were born in a hospital. Times have change

Early 1930s, Grandfather at the lumber mill got the 2 first fingers on his right hand caught between some gears. He went to the company doctor and he snipped them off at the joint above the knuckle and than literally poured iodine on them for infection. My Grandmother was there and she said he walked the floor when the doctor did that it hurt so bad. Bandaged him up and sent him back to work and told him if something like that happened again he would be fired. Times have changed for sure.
Costs are so high now because someone has to pay for little Johnny coming to emergency with a hangnail.

the whole health care debacle has been directly caused by insurance companies and hospitals....

And lets not forget that the government has their grubby little hands in it too. Plus almost everyone is sue happy.
I don't know, why wouldn't every procedure have a price with some leeway for areas with high costs of living, do away with allowing these frivolous law suits like "We wanted a boy not a girl so sue the doctor". Hold the drug companies feet to the fire as to why an aspirin costs $.10 in mexico and $25 here in the hospital. Healthcare was 17.7% of GNP in 2018, are you shitting me!!! And these heathcare providers that are ripping off the working people, there's lots of trees around, even in the cities.
When I was working there was another whole third layer of cost to health insurance. It was through the onion, I mean union, the company paid the union and the union carried it out. And did these union bastards screw the members sometimes. Why wouldn't it just be the company pays BCBS directly. Yeah, money for the stank onion officials. jmho.

My wife put a table up at the end of our driveway and had bags of candy for the kids that came by. Also had carve pumpkins on the driveway. Our trick is two of the pumpkins are smashed on the driveway, our cameras show three older assholes though it was funny. And took what was left of the candy. I told her not to do the pumpkins bit, WELL what do I know

Do the little kids scream when they see you? :LOL:
I'd of taken you as one of those guys that gave apples or oranges (those always went straight in the garbage) instead of reese's peanut butter cups. :ROFLMAO:
22 years now in a row, no trick or treaters.

My neighbor is a county LEO and told me yesterday that the FBI send notice to prepare for riots on and right after election day. Just not sure if this was from the FBI who hayes Trump, or the FBI who loves America.

Either way, it's about to get real.