I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

He lost. To fucking bad and good riddance. Can’t wait till they prosecute him and the rest of his thieving dirtbag family. He should resign so Pence can give them pardons for federal crimes. But then there’s southern district of NY and he can’t get pardons for those crimes. Off to prison is where he belong.

He lost. To fucking bad and good riddance. Can’t wait till they prosecute him and the rest of his thieving dirtbag family. He should resign so Pence can give them pardons for federal crimes. But then there’s southern district of NY and he can’t get pardons for those crimes. Off to prison is where he belong.
Trump Derangement Syndrome personified.

PSYCHO

He may not need courts or lawyers in Arizona. I keep checking and around 6 pm tonight Biden was ahead by 10,986 and 2 hours later he's ahead by 10,136.
Trump has gained 850 on him in 2 hours. If this continues Trump could over take Biden in AZ.
At this point it would be very satisfying to see him take AZ only because of how smug and confident the FOX number crunchers were

AG Barr has been told by his people that they are finding no evidence of fraud across the country with this election

Prosecute him for what? And yet the Democratic Party gets away with murder. Wake up you old hippie

Ray, it is almost 9PM east coast time, if I make it another 12 minutes can I get off the pussy hurting list?

What in the Bejeezus are you going on about?

You are sounding an awfully lot like me after a couple, or 4 or 5 snorts of cheap vodka off the bottle with a low budget orange juice chaser!

Holy Crap!

What in the Bejeezus are you going on about?

You are sounding an awfully lot like me after a couple, or 4 or 5 snorts of cheap vodka off the bottle with a low budget orange juice chaser!

Holy Crap!
He’s an angry intolerant democrat. What do you expect?

My pussy always hurts or has some sand in it, but you guys always seem to understand, and I understand that you seem to understand. So, thank you for seeming to understand.......... :D:D:D

WTF did I just say??????? :oops: :oops: :oops:

Last edited:
I really don’t know what to believe. I hear people say oh you listen to Msn,Cnn, oh and now Fox News. Where are you guys getting your facts from???, if there is no where to read about it or listen. Then nobody knows what the hell they are talking about. Just saying. What I do know with the courts Trump is 1 for 16. is that fake news. Why has there been not a single judge said oh now this is fraud ?

These 2 have really taken off since fox news shit themselves. Also when you view something on you-tube the sidebar has some interesting things too. Y'all will just have to spend sometime viewing different ones and then you'll get a feel for the bullshit ones and the ones that are pretty reliable.

this might relax you fools ....I think jerryl drives a white Monte Carlo....and takes tips from K86 at the laundry mats....for true scores....

Obama can't stay out, can't make this shit up.

Obama writes that Americans elected Trump because they "got spooked by a black man in the White House".

I'm so sick of that asshole playing the race card, it was white people that put him in office both times.
He's the one that's racist always trying to turn black against white and vice versa.