I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Not in this case , Trump supported these Sec of State, they both state they are big time supporters of Trump. But they will do the job they were elected too. They have found no fraud. They are not the go too that people use for a excuse. The so call rhinos.
From everything posted on the internet, what do you believe about the fraud claims?

From everything posted on the internet, what do you believe about the fraud claims?

I believe it's what's posted on the internet, and we all know if it's on the internet, it must be true...............right?

I'm just sayin'.

I know it ain't over, not by a long shot. We can only hope the truth prevails.

I mean you can call it voter fraud, but no matter who won the other half would be pointing the finger. It seems a little weird to me the Trump was telling people to commit fraud by voting multiple times and told people to stop counting the votes. Could you imagine if Obama told people to vote twice and stop counting the votes? We both know it would be a huge shit show, granted that's all that seems to be left in politics these days anyway.

And what exactly would the midterm bet be? I'm pretty sure things are gonna get tough as we continue to have business close, and people die. But we don't have to wait for midterms for that because that's already going down daily right now and it sucks.

And despite how some of you may feel about me and what I say I truly do hope that everyone is doing ok through this. Times are tough for many and it sucks, but this can't last forever. And if nothing else it seems like just about everyone still has a roof over their head and food on their plate, so we have that going for us which is nice.

Trump is a Baboon and his humor and sarcasm bother the left news. He was not telling people to commit fraud just like when he was joking about russia turning over the clinton emails. The hypocrisy is he may have said it, even if you missed the joke, but the left actually went out and did it.

I want to know if you really think what is going on with the election and the behavior of the left has been OK over the last four years? Things are out of whack, and sorry it is not two sided (that’s the lefts excuse), that is why it is out of whack.

For starters, Trump got in because the mainstream right is not like the main stream left, we don’t give a shit about the party, we care about the filthy government getting put back in its place. And obviously the RNC is not run like the DNC, if it was Trump would have been denied the nomination the first time around. In all of this, I hope it is obvious that the people of the left want to control the other half through the government, the right wants the government (with the silly left ideas) to leave them the fuck alone. Tell me how that is incorrect?

Imagine for starters a party where abortion and sexual perversion are vanquished along with the neo-con war mongers and those that think capitalism gives them the right to pillage with zero restraint. A true party of the average person. Both party headquarters would hate this because you could peel away a large majority of the people. A party that supports people who go to work everyday, play by the rules, raise their family, and who don’t want their liberties stripped away while the politicians sell us out to the highest bidder.

Whatever normal used to be, it is over, better just hope for stable, and I believe that is likely over too. Time will tell.

You ever eat biscuits and gravy? I have a couple vets down the hall from me that had their share of SOS, but never biscuits and gravy. I made a batch up and there was certainly none left at the end. It's gooood shit!
Around here, Hardy's, and most local joints, have B&G. Hit it frequently...:)

Ray Ray Ray, you have to stop listening to cnn and msm. Just the rallies alone should tell someone there's fraud when Trump draws 50,000 and old pedo can't get a dozen. They have found it in PA, MI, NV, AZ, etc. Trump "will" be President for 4 more years. You can bet your sweet bippy on that.
I guess we will have too wait and see. Would like see what you are saying happen . Would like some count to say , ok this is real evidence.

I really don’t know what to believe. I hear people say oh you listen to Msn,Cnn, oh and now Fox News. Where are you guys getting your facts from???, if there is no where to read about it or listen. Then nobody knows what the hell they are talking about. Just saying. What I do know with the courts Trump is 1 for 16. is that fake news. Why has there been not a single judge said oh now this is fraud ?

DAMN! Trump has some real HOTTIES in his White House!
Jenna Ellis, Hope Hicks, his wife, his press secretary.....
Biden will have some real mutts...Stacey Abrams, Maxine W., Klobachar, HILLARY!:poop:
Now . . . That's something everyone can agree on.

I hope .....

I really don’t know what to believe. I hear people say oh you listen to Msn,Cnn, oh and now Fox News. Where are you guys getting your facts from???, if there is no where to read about it or listen. Then nobody knows what the hell they are talking about. Just saying. What I do know with the courts Trump is 1 for 16. is that fake news. Why has there been not a single judge said oh now this is fraud ?
I agree with you. Not sure what and who to believe. What we do know is factual are;

Millions watched in real time ... Fox calling states for Biden that were in no way close to being tallied.

Also nearing zero statistical probabilities of ballots and sudden spike in Biden count.

We are in the end times where mass global confusion, fear and uncertainty are present.

Obama can't stay out, can't make this shit up.

Obama writes that Americans elected Trump because they "got spooked by a black man in the White House".

On election night the numbers people on fox said that Arizona had like a 400 to 1 chance of going Trump.. they had a special name for the probability but I forget. Today 11,434 votes separate the two in favor of Biden.
On the other hand 10 days out and North Carolina still hasn't been called With Trump leading by 71,488...…

It's the psychological effect of looking at the big scoreboard...they don't want it to look even close

well 2016 was way to close for them and it was a shoe in. They weren't taking that chance again. Funny Biden went to NH an didn't stay the night. He was outta here. Said NH was Trumps. I know a couple that went to his rally.. Said no body was there. Maybe 10/15 people. BUT I am sure they voted for him ! :rolleyes:

well 2016 was way to close for them and it was a shoe in. They weren't taking that chance again. Funny Biden went to NH an didn't stay the night. He was outta here. Said NH was Trumps. I know a couple that went to his rally.. Said no body was there. Maybe 10/15 people. BUT I am sure they voted for him ! :rolleyes:

Rally turn out REALLY has me puzzed. How can a guy supposedly so far ahead Trump not draw a crowd? Even with corona you would think supporters would suit up in safety gear for a chance to see their guy.