I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

The R sec of state just said Biden wins. He also dare Trump or anyone to find fraud in his state of Arizona. Trumps Home land security said today that this had been the cleanest President election in decades. Now Trump really is that going to like that as it’s the people he appointed. Last now this second largest R law firm in the nation has quit the Trump lawsuits . Looks like this one is over.

Evidence of fraud vs proving it is what they are banking on.
Not sure why hundreds maybe even thousands of people have signed sworn affidavits saying they witnessed it.

The law firm that quit had some internal struggles and most likely didn't want to deal with the long term fall out.

The R sec of state just said Biden wins. He also dare Trump or anyone to find fraud in his state of Arizona. Trumps Home land security said today that this had been the cleanest President election in decades. Now Trump really is that going to like that as it’s the people he appointed. Last now this second largest R law firm in the nation has quit the Trump lawsuits . Looks like this one is over.
The minute I saw the POS on Fox that was calling the states I figured it was over, but if there really was wide spread fraud, which I think has been going on for decades just worse this time, it is time to expose it. Too many wierd things, and the russia hoax proved many establishment people (R and D) want him gone at all cost. Maybe enough people will wise up and quit blindly accepting what these media/govt scum keep dishing out to us.

The minute I saw the POS on Fox that was calling the states I figured it was over, but if there really was wide spread fraud, which I think has been going on for decades just worse this time, it is time to expose it. Too many wierd things, and the russia hoax proved many establishment people (R and D) want him gone at all cost. Maybe enough people will wise up and quit blindly accepting what these media/govt scum keep dishing out to us.
I agree with you. Everyone in power wanted him gone. Have no idea how in the hell does we the people fix it. I think McConnell can work with Biden a whole lot easier then Trump. He doesn’t have a problem saying no to Biden, he clearly did with Trump. As long as he has the senate he is in high cotton..
Today Geraldo Rivera said he has talk with Trump and Trump has told him that he intends to resign. Also said he was doing what he’s doing to keep his base pump up

Rally turn out REALLY has me puzzed. How can a guy supposedly so far ahead Trump not draw a crowd? Even with corona you would think supporters would suit up in safety gear for a chance to see their guy.

Exactly. The left had no problem rioting in the streets and looting during these mostly peaceful demonstrations yet wouldn't come see the "savior".

Oh wait, I guess they weren't being bussed in and paid to go to the rallies. No need to waste the money and pay them to show up when the election is already rigged. :whistle:

Finally NC gets called.

Now some fun with numbers...
Currently Arizona, Georgia and Wisconsin are very close. In fact between the 3 States only 45,648 votes separate Biden and Trump. If by some miracle Trump came up with the difference the electorial number would be 269-269

Biden is ahead of Trump by 63,056 in Pennsylvania. If by some bigger miracle he came up with the difference there he would win. None of this is likely but to think currently 108,704 votes decides who wins or loses

Finally NC gets called.

Currently Arizona, Georgia and Wisconsin are very close. In fact between the 3 States only 45,648 votes separate Biden and Trump. If by some miracle Trump came up with the difference the electorial number would be 269-269

Biden is ahead of Trump by 63,056 in Pennsylvania. If by some bigger miracle he came up with the difference there he would win. None of this is likely but to think currently 108,704 votes decides who wins or loses

With the judge negating PA AG's move to count the late votes in PA, who knows?

Though honestly, I think we are fucked. The fix was in 30 minutes after Trump was inaugurated on Jan 17, 2016.

If it comes to fruition, the worst part of all of this is how bad Biden will step on his dick before they FORCE him to turn the reigns over to Heels Up and she and the libs turns this country into a complete shit hole.

With the judge negating PA AG's move to count the late votes in PA, who knows?

Though honestly, I think we are fucked. The fix was in 30 minutes after Trump was inaugurated on Jan 17, 2016.

If it comes to fruition, the worst part of all of this is how bad Biden will step on his dick before they FORCE him to turn the reigns over to Heels Up and she and the libs turns this country into a complete shit hole.
Spoken like a true profit. Fuked is right.

Finally NC gets called.

Would be OK if it was legit.

What happened to Portland and Seattle?

Oh....... yeah.......... suddenly crickets.

Would be OK if it was legit.
Thats my math. Google "presidential election results" and the current numbers are the first thing that pops up (so you know it's not in favor of Trump). At any rate run the numbers and see how close I am

Thats my math. Google "presidential election results" and the current numbers are the first thing that pops up (so you know it's not in favor of Trump). At any rate run the numbers and see how close I am
So for argument sake, and I think most right leaning people are this way, if Biden won by 1 vote and to the best of everybody’s knowledge the whole deal was fair, most right leaning people are OK, they suck it up. Trump beat the pants suit of canckles(the cow) in a rigged election that was in (I'm with) her favor and the left lost their minds. Not only did they lose their minds, the sickos in the media and gov’t lead them by the nose with psychotic fantasies about Putin.

Well according To R election officials the party is screwed. The D’s pull off a nation wide voting scam that nobody has found any evidence in the country that any judge anywhere that wasn’t thrown out of count. The supreme court will not decide this election as it is never going to get there. per the so call experts on the court. One Arizona judge muse today when the Trump lawyers admitted they had no fraud evidence, that the D’s must have pulled off the most precise voting crime ever. That the R’s would never win another election. Oh and this was a R judge.

Well according To R election officials the party is screwed. The D’s pull off a nation wide voting scam that nobody has found any evidence in the country that any judge anywhere that wasn’t thrown out of count. The supreme court will not decide this election as it is never going to get there. per the so call experts on the court. One Arizona judge muse today when the Trump lawyers admitted they had no fraud evidence, that the D’s must have pulled off the most precise voting crime ever. That the R’s would never win another election. Oh and this was a R judge.

So close in 3 states it wouldn't have to be massive fraud.

Wait a minute trump lawyers say no evidence, yet a few posts back trumps blonde lawyer is saying they have a ton of it. Talk & text is just too damn cheap.

Wait a minute trump lawyers say no evidence, yet a few posts back trumps blonde lawyer is saying they have a ton of it. Talk & text is just too damn cheap.
What blonde lawyer, what ton of evidence. In a Arizona court, it was dismissed because no evidence. So what are you talking about ??