I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Guys,

You may know or not know, I am 61 years old.

I was liberal until I was about 46 and realized how much the wool was being pulled over my eyes.

Then, AZ "Started" to turn Purple and I took a look at my beliefs. A HARD look.

And "Then" folks from other places came here and tried to "Ingrain" their beliefs in what most AZ generational voters disagree with.

Much to my chagrin, I love that AZ is growing in population and economic opportunity, but I gotta say......

I don't like people from California moving to MY state trying to get away from the very place they set themselves up for, to be fucked by "the state" of California.

You fucks will do nothing but destroy the AZ laid back, "You do what you do, this is my property, yours is just over there, you go on and have at it", way of life.

No, YOU FUCKTARDS WON'T HAVE IT, YOU WILL DO ALL YOU CAN TO TRY TO DESTROY THAT!

GUNS 'R BADDDDDDDD, UHMHUMMMM. And that's just the start!

View attachment 359653

And with that, you will do just what you did on the West Coast of California, and then the whole state of CA!

Destroying it for any middle class resident. TAX, TAX, TAX to make you comply........With ridiculous bullshit regulations.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in here on.

You shit the bed, YOU continue to sleep there and YOU will pay for it.

Good for you.

I agree with everything you said except you're are "161" you old fossil. :ROFLMAO:

It's looking like Arizona could flip.
The leftie lefties at Fox, shit on that plan.....
Bret Baier stepped on his Johnson. And, when he was called out for it, did the lefty shuffle. :poop:
That bunch, except for Tucker, are in the shitter, as far as I'm concerned.
My homepage is no longer Fox News. It's OAN.

The leftie lefties at Fox, shit on that plan.....
Bret Baier stepped on his Johnson. And, when he was called out for it, did the lefty shuffle. :poop:
That bunch, except for Tucker, are in the shitter, as far as I'm concerned.
My homepage is no longer Fox News. It's OAN.

Slowly losing it , here in Ga. Down to just a few votes, and many yet to be "counted". Inside the ring around the Congo, and Savannah areas, are yet to be completed. If this continues, we lose.
49.2 to 49.5, with 99% in.

I would accept a legit Biden win, but the exposed fraud is making a mockery of the constitution, our principles and the American people.
Can't count on the scum in charge, look at who controls the state governments where this travesty has taken place. It was predicted for months that it was going to take place. They cheated and will cause violence, and will blame trump for not simply accepting it to keep the piece. They have their useful idiots that believe the lies, Russia, Ukraine, bla, bla, bla. More bricks and violence, because it is not they that stole the election, but trump that is trying. If we the people who want justice don't take it up, the scum in charge win. The lefty morons believe it is a moral imperative to remove trump at all cost. They are Ok with stealing the election and supporting proven criminals. Right wing people generally hold their preferred leaders to a higher standard. Even though trump may be a little slimy and is a womanizer, their are no credible accusations of crime, Biden on the other hand, or just about every other POS dem, tons of evidence. Where the fuck is Barr?

main thing is ...mail in voting should have never been allowed....first time ever....its always been ...to request an absentee ballot form your county ...which had to be notarized and provide correct credentials....it is a way for BOTH sides to CHEAT....