I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Not looking good right now..
Very easily, the entire deal could come down to Nevada, and it's 6 votes. It's lookin blue, right now.
The combo of GA, NC, PA, Wi, MI, could be both at 264...Then.
The corruption is no doubt, rampant.
Cinch up the saddle, this is gonna get real ugly!
Too damn close for my liking.

I read they found a lot of boxes of misplaced mail in votes. They were all for Biden.

I read they found a lot of boxes of misplaced mail in votes. They were all for Biden.
How convenient right?? I live in PA, about 1/2 hr from Philly. 1 of the guys I work with is a big Biden supporter and said his wife voted multiple times with the mail in ballots. They knew months ago how this was going to play out. That’s why they didn’t require a signature on the ballots...so they could mass produce as many ballots as they need with no evidence of who filled them out. They should be tried as criminals and prosecuted

What I don't understand is how NC is at 100% reporting but yet they won't call it and how some states that were 96% reported where Trump had a 2% lead he has now lost with a 3 % deficient?

What I don't understand is how NC is at 100% reporting but yet they won't call it and how some states that were 96% reported where Trump had a 2% lead he has now lost with a 3 % deficient?
Yup it blows my mind. Democrats have been cheating and trying to take Trump out since day 1. Trump would have this in the bag if there was no mail in ballots this election. Good thing is we should still have the senate so if Biden wins nothing in his radical agenda will pass. And we have a majority in the Supreme Court.

The plan all along. It is blatant. Things have been corrupt for a awhile, but this is open theft of the election. The games with calling the states, the delays, the finding votes, the scum who think its OK to win this way. This is it, kiss it goodbye.

I saw a piece on the news ....and people actually interviewed said they were snatching pens out of people's hands and given sharpies ...oooh boy....here we go ....

Biden was just given WI.
It's now down to Trump having to win all remaining states, including NV. It, and MI turned to trending blu.
If he pulls it off, he wins by 1.
Won't happen, unless the courts sort out the crooked shenanigans.
Get ready for the shit show of the century.
I can't imagine how quickly Biden, Piglosi, Schumer, et al, will destroy all the work that Trump has done. :mad:
Just a few of his "targets":
Guns
Insurance
China
Oil
The wall
Immigration

Dems screwed up with Hillary the last time. I am sure they padded things more for a safety margin. So they stole an election. Whats the big deal ?? Look at all the shit they have pulled since Trump got elected. Writing is on the wall. :eek:

Dems screwed up with Hillary the last time. I am sure they padded things more for a safety margin. So they stole an election. Whats the big deal ?? Look at all the shit they have pulled since Trump got elected. Writing is on the wall. :eek:

How convenient right?? I live in PA, about 1/2 hr from Philly. 1 of the guys I work with is a big Biden supporter and said his wife voted multiple times with the mail in ballots. They knew months ago how this was going to play out. That’s why they didn’t require a signature on the ballots...so they could mass produce as many ballots as they need with no evidence of who filled them out. They should be tried as criminals and prosecuted

Why haven't you said something something about the guy "you know" to election officials in your state? I just don't get it.

This is exactly how and why they get away with this horseshit.

Guys,

You may know or not know, I am 61 years old.

I was liberal until I was about 46 and realized how much the wool was being pulled over my eyes.

Then, AZ "Started" to turn Purple and I took a look at my beliefs. A HARD look.

And "Then" folks from other places came here and tried to "Ingrain" their beliefs in what most AZ generational voters disagree with.

Much to my chagrin, I love that AZ is growing in population and economic opportunity, but I gotta say......

I don't like people from California moving to MY state trying to get away from the very place they set themselves up for, to be fucked by "the state" of California.

You fucks will do nothing but destroy the AZ laid back, "You do what you do, this is my property, yours is just over there, you go on and have at it", way of life.

No, YOU FUCKTARDS WON'T HAVE IT, YOU WILL DO ALL YOU CAN TO TRY TO DESTROY THAT!

GUNS 'R BADDDDDDDD, UHMHUMMMM. And that's just the start!

View attachment

And with that, you will do just what you did on the West Coast of California, and then the whole state of CA!

Destroying it for any middle class resident. TAX, TAX, TAX to make you comply........With ridiculous bullshit regulations.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in here on.

You shit the bed, YOU continue to sleep there and YOU will pay for it.

Good for you.

Last edited: