I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

AZ has a state law that says you cannot be forced to register a gun. Do you guys have ANY idea how many unregistered weapons there are in this state? We could arm the whole fucking nation and still have doubles of everything.

"This will not go over well..."
The body bag/casket industry would not be able to meet the demand.

I see nothing wrong with it if your gonna watch the stupid thing at all .. only real benefit of flat screen to me are space saving and light to move around, I'm not a fan of technology and am always fighting it, shit I feel like I'm giving in if I use a retractable dog leash, now get the hell off my lawn

Lol, back in 95 I bought a 35" RCA, $1450 was a good deal, freakin thing weighed 180 pounds. Had a nice picture and lasted 17 years so can't complain. The only bigger one was the mitsubishi 40" at 3 grand. No thanks.

My guess is, the next phase is total resistance.
Totally screw with every little move they make, regardless of it's significance.
Just like the demorats have been doing, for the last 4+ yrs.
Hopefully, we'll retain the senate. That will assure us of at least, some ways to screw with their agenda.
This wave of scum, has no idea how much trouble the patriots can make.
Think of the ways you used to screw with the boss' mind, til he quit.
Subversion, subversion, subversion, at every corner.
Here's one news article that really has pissed me off....
Some of Carl Bernstein's Anti-Trump 21 Reject His Claims | Newsmax.com

My guess is, the next phase is total resistance.
Totally screw with every little move they make, regardless of it's significance.
Just like the demorats have been doing, for the last 4+ yrs.
Hopefully, we'll retain the senate. That will assure us of at least, some ways to screw with their agenda.
This wave of scum, has no idea how much trouble the patriots can make.
Think of the ways you used to screw with the boss' mind, til he quit.
Subversion, subversion, subversion, at every corner.
Here's one news article that really has pissed me off....
Some of Carl Bernstein's Anti-Trump 21 Reject His Claims | Newsmax.com

Couldn't agree more. Make Biden's life just as, if not even more, miserable than they tried to with Trump.

Fuck that guy and all of his ilk.

Watched Alan Dershowitz. He says if Trumps team can prove voter machine fraud, then Trump's not going anywhere.

But they still haven't been able to PROVE anything yet, or so it seems, and therein lies the big problem.

If ANY proof is there, Trump's people need to show it, for fucks sake, SHOW IT!.

Why hide it and play cloak and dagger? What's the point in that? Gulianni looks more and more like a sweaty, slimy, New York jerk every time he opens his mouth anymore. I used to have respect for the guy, now all he wants is to see his mug on TV.

Get it out there and let the chips fall where they may. The longer they fuck around and show nothing, the less credibility any of it will have if and when they decide to "present" it.

I'm jus' sayin'.

Last edited:
But they haven't been able to prove anything yet, or so it seems and therein lies the problem.

If ANY proof is there, show it. Why hide it and play cloak and dagger? What's the point in that?

Get it out there and let the chips fall where they may. The longer they fuck around and show nothing, the less credibility any of it will have if and when they decide to "present" it.

I'm jus' sayin'.
They got nothing, never Had nothing. If they did it would be out there. Everyone jump on the shit wagon because, oh they got something. Nobody would be this stupid if they had nothing. Really. Never seen no shit show like this in my 68+ years.

Almost glad I won’t be around to see what’s going to happen. Almost

You'll be here. :)

AZ has a state law that says you cannot be forced to register a gun. Do you guys have ANY idea how many unregistered weapons there are in this state? We could arm the whole fucking nation and still have doubles of everything.

Have seen numbers of 3-4 hundred million guns in this country but reports say probably closer to 800 million because of all the sales made prior to 1968 gca and form 4473. Just think, in WI and PA there's 1.3 million deer hunters. That's quite an army for tptb to try and handle.