I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

I suggest everyone watch this. And take note at the end. Bidens FB page no longer says President Elect...it says...Politician. If Sidney Powell isn't full of hot air, and I don't think she is, she's gonna need Secret Service with her. All hell's about to break loose. She was Flynns attorney...just imagine everything he knows and told her.

Sidney Powell Has Proof AOC & Bernie Caught Sabotaging Election - YouTube

Just read an article that Sidney Powell isn't actually on the team doing this. Fake news? Who knows, but why would they even consider getting rid of their greatest asset. She's a loose cannon for sure.

Come on man!
Who the hell asks for transition money?

He wants to shut down the economy yet wants the federal government to bail out the states? He should go pluck from his China money tree farm.
#ChinaJoe

I think he found out that his obamacare won't pay for his "transition" operation to become a man. :LOL:
That numb skull is suck a f'n tard.

Today is the anniversary of the assassination of JFK. RIP Mr. President.

I used to think conspiracy theorist surrounding the JFK association were bat crazy, but now believe Lee Harvey Oswald was a CIA and FBI scapegoat.

There are so many theories out there, one being he was going to audit and maybe do away with the federal reserve, bring in more silver backed dollars, etc. the powers that blow do not tolerate their money being screwed with. Watching videos of Lee Harvey he sure doesn't seem like he was capable of pulling it off by his lonesome and multiple shots from that distant by him is pretty doubtful.
There's some interesting evidence out there that JFK Jr. is still alive and waiting to make a comeback. Who knows if it's true but makes for real interesting reading. Story something focusing around his magazine "George" was a cover and he had discovered who and what was behind his Father's death and there was a hit out on his so he and his wife staged their deaths.

That's because he can't put a coherent sentence together for the life of him. Which, in turn, doesn't mean he did or could do it.

I want to see the proof, I'm tired of the cloak and dagger bullshit. If there is proof of fraud, Trump's people need show it, even just a little bit.

I voted for Trump, I want him to win.

But, I'm jus' plain wore out on all this "We know and we will soon show" bullshit.

Do it, show it or let things progress as they should, albeit much to my chagrin........

That's what they want, you to become worn-down, discouraged and tired so you'll give in.
Does a general reveal his strategy to his enemy. Or a coach his game plan to the other team.

Chris Christie today said I’m speaking as a die hard R, also as a former Fed. US attorney. There is NO fraud evidence. If there was anything at all no matter how small it would have long sense have been presented to a judge. Look these judges have been eating Trumps lawyers for breakfast. Trumps lawyers have been a National embarrassed. He has no chance to win. He knows this. He is trying to keep his base worked up for the next time. Doesn’t give a damn if it hurts the country. Christie said Trump needs to concede. And be done with the BS, Now Christie is or has been close to Trump, so my thinking what he is saying is not MSN, YouTube, Fox, Rabbit Hole, or any of the other whoever’s.

"Christine" is just a fat tub of guts that's pissed because Trump didn't give him the AG post.
A lot of these asswipes believe in the Vietnam policy of, "Burning down the village to save it"

I agree 100%

I have read that the plan is bigger, and the swamp deeper than we can possibly imagine. Sure talk is cheap about the plan, but holding on for a few more weeks. Tired of snacks, and I am looking for a meal!

Now lets have a little faith, remember the "We're in a battle not against flesh and blood but evil"
Its only been 2 weeks and 5 days and they've been planning this takeover for decades building their structure. Look how far we've come in just 4 years with basically just President leading the charge. If not for him we'd be even further down the hole.

On my 2nd stint of being tv-less & Don't mind at all.. until yesterday went down to you-do-it-electronics in needham and bought my FIRST flat screen tv .. sales lady got a kick outta that.. the family invited themselves over for thanksgiving certainly ain't gonna sit there and watch each other chew, now just gotta get the outdoor antenna up not paying for cable no way... On another note picked up my car today from Joe Derry & Russ was there, your name came up, hope all is well man.

Why didn'tyou get the living color one? :LOL:

Any of you guys old enough to remember Jesse Helms, long time senator from NC. Maybe the most conservative R in history. He would light up a cigarette in the elevator in the senate just to piss off the D’s riding with him. When NC was campaigning for Fed money to build a Zoo, Jesse said hell no, if my state wants a Zoo all they have to do is put a fence around Chapel Hill , the home of UNC, the most liberal place in the state of NC. Thats where Sidney Powell went to school.

That could be any college in the country for the last 55 years. Public school the last 30.

You think, i will tell you this, the next time I talk with Lindsey ( yes I’ve known him for years ) when did you decide to come out the closet and become the Donald’s pocket pussy. My-B-Law told me please don’t. Because he knows I will. Hope I stay around long enough to ask.

Oh yeah! Well I know Lindsey too and he would never ever become a pocket pussy for anyone other than John McStain. Even though he's gone now Lindsey is and was a 1 man's man. :ROFLMAO:

I see nothing wrong with it if your gonna watch the stupid thing at all .. only real benefit of flat screen to me are space saving and light to move around, I'm not a fan of technology and am always fighting it, shit I feel like I'm giving in if I use a retractable dog leash, now get the hell off my lawn

Jerryl, it appears as if you and I are the only two believers left. The rest have given up.
I believe with a certainty that there was widespread fraud. It also appears that it impacted the election.
For those that say there is no evidence.
The large step change in Wisconsin and Michigan is evidence.
Foreign sourced machines, software, and connection to commie states is evidence.
Shady deals with said foreign companies is evidence.
90ish percent turnout in Wisconsin is evidence.
Dominion shutting down offices in Canada and US, and scrubbing names from LinkedIn is evidence, not showing up for hearings is evidence.
100s of reports of people fucking with ballots around the country is evidence.

I cannot believe people want to pretend that there is no evidence and want to sweep this under the carpet. (Actually, yes I can believe it).

Why is Biden not calling for a complete look at the system to ensure our elections are secure? Why does he get a pass? But all the absolute pieces pf garbage that chased the Russia non-sense and pretended Trump was in bed with Putin now suddenly want to drop looking into election security and foreign interference. If this is not run to ground, times up for the USA.

For the good of the country this whole thing has to be turned inside out. One thing you cannot take away from Sidney Powel is she is all in, and she has a lot to throw away if this is just some crazy theory.

What I have no idea about is what is going to come of this, but I will guarantee that what ever is shit out the backend, nothing is going to be the same for the USA, not ever.