I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

But they haven't been able to prove anything yet, or so it seems and therein lies the problem.

If ANY proof is there, show it. Why hide it and play cloak and dagger? What's the point in that?

Get it out there and let the chips fall where they may. The longer they fuck around and show nothing, the less credibility any of it will have if and when they decide to "present" it.

I'm jus' sayin'.
You don't understand how the process works. I've watched several high profile lawyers explain it. Everything will likely be filed on Friday. No lawyer will go public with evidence, if that's what you're hoping for.

You don't understand how the process works. I've watched several high profile lawyers explain it. Everything will likely be filed on Friday. No lawyer will go public with evidence, if that's what you're hoping for.

Get back to me this Saturday then, eh? :)

If you can tell me something then, I'll be happy to say you were right for all to read. Though I would expect the very same from you, providing there is still nothing.

BTW, my brother is a partner in a prominent law firm in Phoenix, so I get it. You watch lawyers, I spend much of my time time with, and listen to, a lot of them.....

Last edited:
I watched an interesting interview with Phill Kline today, the former AG of Kansas. The reason Trumps lawsuits have been tossed...is partisanship, which is what I said speculated on was happening.

Get back to me this Saturday then, eh? :)

BTW, my brother is a partner in a prominent law firm in Phoenix, so I get it. You watch lawyers, I spend much of my time time with, and listen to, a lot of them.....
My friend is a lawyer. I know how it works. It gets filed on Friday...it'll be awhile before judgement.

My friend is a lawyer. I know how it works. It gets filed on Friday...it'll be awhile before judgement.

A Canadian lawyer knows what's going to happen in the States on Friday? Damn, he must be REAL good! :)

Wait till SCOTUS overturns the election. Lefty tears are gonna flow like you've never seen before.

You honestly CANNOT imagine how much I wish this would become a reality.

Again, I hope it comes to fruition, but............... so far, there is no "there' there. And every minute that passes makes all of it that much less credible.

Last edited:
A Canadian lawyer knows what's going to happen in the States on Friday? Damn, he must be REAL good! :)
Location doesn't matter. Putting a case together, filing all takes time. Because this is an election issue, it gets heard quickly.

Location doesn't matter. Putting a case together, filing all takes time. Because this is an election issue, it gets heard quickly.
We can talk some more about this particular issue on Saturday. Nothin' but love for ya, Buick brother from another mother!

Fuck Biden!

Lol, back in 95 I bought a 35" RCA, $1450 was a good deal, freakin thing weighed 180 pounds. Had a nice picture and lasted 17 years so can't complain. The only bigger one was the mitsubishi 40" at 3 grand. No thanks.
Oh u mean something along the lines of this? Bought this for $20 bucks in 2012 on Craigslist came with a direct TV antenna and converter, only got it cuz my ex psycho gf had her kids over every other weekend n they "needed" tv.. then child support ended at witch point my daughter moved in n because I love her got the cable.. moved into my new house in July brought it with me but as u can see it's sitting in the shed.. kind of afraid of a carpenter ant attack so decided to go for the big time (lol) & get a flat screen so we can all watch football in a turkey coma... Antenna goes up tomorrow
View attachment

Oh u mean something along the lines of this? Bought this for $20 bucks in 2012 on Craigslist came with a direct TV antenna and converter, only got it cuz my ex psycho gf had her kids over every other weekend n they "needed" tv.. then child support ended at witch point my daughter moved in n because I love her got the cable.. moved into my new house in July brought it with me but as u can see it's sitting in the shed.. kind of afraid of a carpenter ant attack so decided to go for the big time (lol) & get a flat screen so we can all watch football in a turkey coma... Antenna goes up tomorrow
View attachment 360155

I call that a "garage" TV. Harbor Freight sells a low priced, very solid wall mount for one of those. Why waste it?

Is it just me, or are the smiley emojis gone?

View attachment 360155

Yeah, like that. Had a lot of nice features like channel search where 12 different little screens would pop up showing what was on. 5 different size picture in a pictures, basically useless stuff. Have never had cable, the ota picture quality is great now and usually only watch 2 channels. Heck, only went off dial up 3 years ago.
A thumbs up on the Smokey Joe.