I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

You can't see it in that video but when his phone comes loose some black squaw with pink underneath her hoody runs up with a friend and steals the phone laughing.

Pos that suckered punch that guy at Trump rally Saturday arrested.
Another fine demonrat hired employee. Why's he not in the slammer already. More rioting over this exemplary citizen.

"Sidney Powell: Impeach John Roberts if he dismisses election fraud"

$20 imho that his name is on the lolita express. Plus there's stories out there about shady dealings on how he came to adopt the 2 kids he and his wife have. Story was they came from central america but they were really from Ireland and some Irish law was broken by doing the adoption. Rank has it's privileges for elitists I guess.

$20 imho that his name is on the lolita express. Plus there's stories out there about shady dealings on how he came to adopt the 2 kids he and his wife have. Story was they came from central america but they were really from Ireland and some Irish law was broken by doing the adoption. Rank has it's privileges for elitists I guess.
Don’t worry KC Dems will clean up this mess just like every time the repute’s get kicked out of office. You people seem to forget the mess Bush and Cheney. Close to total breakdown of the worlds economy. You can thanks us later.

Don’t worry KC Dems will clean up this mess just like every time the repute’s get kicked out of office. You people seem to forget the mess Bush and Cheney. Close to total breakdown of the worlds economy. You can thanks us later.

And then you woke up. You can thank me when President Trump "is" sworn in for his second term on January 20th and keeping any kids or grand kids you have from being slaughtered in another useless war for tptb and mic like he has the last four years.
I know, Trump invented "the" covid just to piss demonrats off. haha.

Put down the crack pipe.

What mess might that be Gene? Before the scamdemic we had record low unemployment amongst blacks and Hispanics, record high stock market numbers, lowest poverty rate ever, tax relief for 82% of middle class families etc etc etc. You really need to stop watching cnn, they’re brainwashing you by the minute. Oh and you never answered my question of why Trump would go to jail? Open your eyes fool...

How about the runoff in Georgia in January for the senate. They want 600,000 mail in ballots for it! :eek:
Are you shittin me!!! o_O
Exactly! That's why the "Covid" is still being promoted. Gotta justify a replay of the farce we saw, in the first round.
My state rep advised me they were going to "try" to force all mail in ballots to be accompanied by a Xerox of the voter's id. What could ever go wrong there? :mad:
I've sent him an email, asking for an update, as to how well that went.:rolleyes:
I knew we were screwed, when the SOS, and the limp wristed gov, got together with none other than, Stacey Abrams. They cooked up a "way out", to eliminate a canvas of all votes. The gov issued a "letter of consent".
Huge difference in a recount, & a canvas.
Lots of out of state scum are becoming "instant residents".........Until they've voted, that is.
If they succeed, we're toast.