I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

So now that Joe is in, we can make China great again.

It's part of the plan, just ask Q....... ;)

Oh, and Biden will FAIL miserably. I will say THAT with confidence. Let's just hope he stays alive........ We don't need miss helium heels Harris taking over for him mid term........ which IS part of THEIR plan.

Really a damn mess, it doesn’t matter what side your on, no one is going to believe anything depending on your side. Georgia is almost 1/3 done with the hand re-counting. 48 counties out of 159. They have 5 votes so far that have to be change, didn’t say for who. The lawyers that are observing the process said it clean and going well. Trump has tweeted that the recount is a scam. Ok what the hell will it take to fix this ??? Oh and Trumps people are there watching!!!

Really a damn mess, it doesn’t matter what side your on, no one is going to believe anything depending on your side. Georgia is almost 1/3 done with the hand re-counting. 48 counties out of 159. They have 5 votes so far that have to be change, didn’t say for who. The lawyers that are observing the process said it clean and going well. Trump has tweeted that the recount is a scam. Ok what the hell will it take to fix this ??? Oh and Trumps people are there watching!!!
Without people who appreciate the wisdom of the founders and who appreciate their God given Liberty it is fruitless.
That is the slippery slope.

FWIW Trump claims they're not verifying signatures in the GA recount. Seems like that would be kind of important if true. Don't know how it's done but if the ballots are now separated from their envelopes/security jackets it would be really hard to prove any wrong doing.

I would like to see the whole process from when the ballot is filled out all the way through till it's officially counted. Even though everyone is claiming how "secure" it is I'D bet there's several ways to cheat

I think it's would be foolish to believe that our government has computer experts that are smarter than a good portion of the hackers/coders out there. 3 or 4 methods of cheating combined in subtle doses could definitely flip states. There are 3 key states that currently range from 10 to 15 thousand votes away from flipping.

Hypothetical scenario... Supposedly there was a mistake where 6k votes went to Biden that were meant for Trump. At first it was called a computer glitch now it's being explained as human error and it was immediately corrected.
If this 1 mistake slipped through it would have flipped a state where the separation was less than 12K

I have more concern over this damn Covid then I am the election. I’m hearing and reading his advisers and staff say he is not lifting a finger to try and do anything. I have children and grandchildren out there I worry about. I hear some of his people are calling the Governors and telling they are on there own right now with Covid-19. Now Trump is saying there will be 20 million doses ready late Dec. My wife tells me she and others have heard nothing as to how this is going to be administered. Since Trump took the CDC out of the picture, my wife almost never cusses said this is going to be a massive cluster fuck. She is going to retire at the end of this year. Now she is saying maybe I’ll have to delay that. Oh that makes me f*ing happy.

Sadly, the guy was not able to defend himself. :mad:
I'm betting he's got a concussion, and doesn't know what zip code he's in.
A much more favorable outcome:
He's knocked down, rolls over, and puts 2 center mass, on the 13%'r that threw the sucker punch.
I guess some folks don't use much forethought, and put themselves in those situations.
Forethought:
1. What good will this march do, to actually change the outcome?
Huge supporting crowds are already proven to be ineffective.:rolleyes:
2. Is going into a sewer, such as DC, and expecting to be "safe", a good choice?
The list goes on.....

There's a longer video also and some loud mouth starts some crap and that guy is taking them all on and they start to back off a bit until the candy ass had to sucker punch him. Coward trash.

I have more concern over this damn Covid then I am the election. I’m hearing and reading his advisers and staff say he is not lifting a finger to try and do anything. I have children and grandchildren out there I worry about. I hear some of his people are calling the Governors and telling they are on there own right now with Covid-19. Now Trump is saying there will be 20 million doses ready late Dec. My wife tells me she and others have heard nothing as to how this is going to be administered. Since Trump took the CDC out of the picture, my wife almost never cusses said this is going to be a massive cluster fuck. She is going to retire at the end of this year. Now she is saying maybe I’ll have to delay that. Oh that makes me f*ing happy.

She has to delay NOTHING. If she chooses to do so and not retire, then blame her, no one else. Period.

You can't say she didn't have a choice.

I hope you all stay as safe as possible. But her choice is her choice and no one else's choice. Accept it.

Hunter is waiting for someone to cross the line in his yard :cool:
0UD7xHAl.jpg

If you love Hunter,,,,,,

She has to delay NOTHING. If she chooses to do so and not retire, then blame her, no one else. Period.

You can't say she didn't have a choice.

I hope you all stay as safe as possible. But her choice is her choice and no one else's choice. Accept it.
Yes you are right. I just hate all this shit. Something all the time. Always been that way, I guess always will. Guy please take care and keep yourself safe

More cnn garbage. Here in rotfester its so bad they don't have enough plows and frontend loaders to get the bodies off the streets and sidewalks. It's all Trump's fault and your joe will fix it all when he "never" gets in. My gosh man, have you even looked on the box of diapers where it says they don't protect against not just covid but, "the covid"
Now if we were talking spanish flu numbers than you might have something. World population in 1920 was 1.9 billion and 50 million died. Today 7.8 billion and 1 million have died worldwide but don't believe that number at all. How is this a pandemic and not a scamdemic?

More cnn garbage. Here in rotfester its so bad they don't have enough plows and frontend loaders to get the bodies off the streets and sidewalks. It's all Trump's fault and your joe will fix it all when he "never" gets in. My gosh man, have you even looked on the box of diapers where it says they don't protect against not just covid but, "the covid"
Now if we were talking spanish flu numbers than you might have something. World population in 1920 was 1.9 billion and 50 million died. Today 7.8 billion and 1 million have died worldwide but don't believe that number at all. How is this a pandemic and not a scamdemic?
I’ll tell you why, maybe you don’t know, my wife has 9 patients in the Hospital right now. She has work herself to death Over COVID-19
That’s why she has sold her part of the practice, to retire at the end of the year. My info has come from the front line, no CNN, Fox, or any of the places you guys are getting COVID info. From. Not being ugly just fact.

I’ll tell you why, maybe you don’t know, my wife has 9 patients in the Hospital right now. She has work herself to death Over COVID-19
That’s why she has sold her part of the practice, to retire at the end of the year. My info has come from the front line, no CNN, Fox, or any of the places you guys are getting COVID info. From. Not being ugly just fact.

OK, 9 patients out of how many in the local population? So destroy everyone's lively hood over this. Its too bad these 9 have health issues but what other underlying issues have they to contribute to it.
Here there's "supposedly" 157 in the hospital with it, that's .02% of the population in the county so lets shut it down now. Lots of people making BIG money off of this scam. Its about money but mostly control.
At the height of this so called outbreak my friend's wife whose an RN said they didn't have on "the covid" patient in the hospital.