I'm here from CT

Black3

Fargan sneaky bastages!
I fell in love with Turbo Buicks back in 87 when I was 14 and my friend (now brother in law) got a new, Grey turbo T, that he still owns. How could I spend my teenage years at the beach riding in and driving a turbo Buick and not love them. From the time he bought it till this day I've known more about them than he has but, although coming close many times, I've never owned one myself. I've had models and posters since 87 but never the real thing. I had a 68 Road Runner when I was 16 and from 18 on I've had trucks for work and play. Another friend of mine is a member on here and is on his second T-Type and I just can't take it anymore. I'm gonna start looking. I've skimmed this site a few times and it's informative, helpfull and the members seem genuine so if I'm gonna be looking to buy I figured I should join. Wish me luck.;) Jesse.

Welcome & good luck Jesse. Take your time and ask lots of questions , great time to buy you will be able to find a sweet deal I'm sure.

Welcome,CT member here also.
and Gary,You will be changing that signature VERY SOON!

Cromwell. We've got about 6 inches on the ground and I've got a few hours of plowing ahead of me. Happy new year and thanks for the welcomes.

Im in Wallingford. Post back for our opinions on any car your interested in.