I'm creating flush mount quarter windows

Yea went back and looked how long its been,I promptly sent my money right at the beginning (march 24 2013).I have tried to be patient,but I am almost at the point of giving up and asking for a refund.

I had to go ahead and proceed with paint and body work using my original quarter windows. I've given up on them. It's too bad because they do look awesome. I just couldn't wait any more for progress.

I had to go ahead and proceed with paint and body work using my original quarter windows. I've given up on them. It's too bad because they do look awesome. I just couldn't wait any more for progress.

Ill be in the same boat in about a month, except I've pre paid for mine including shipping.

Has anybody on here actually gotten windows so far?Just curious why nobody gives any feedback at all if they have received them.

Well this suck! I wanted to get a set, but not after reading the last few pages of this thread.

good lord guys, I've gotten no calls and have responded to all pm's!!!

I work out of town a lot. I have 3 sets that have been boxed for almost a month sitting at my shop. Not sure who is saying they have called but here is my number again - 864-832-7647.

I sent a PM April 2, no response. I was one of the first to order but deferred so guys that needed the windows asap could get them sooner. If you got parts ready to ship, by all means send mine.

Last I heard anything from you was in feb. said one of the next three sets to go out would be mine,havent heard anything since???I have paid over a year ago so I am confused here you have sets boxed up over a month sitting on the shelf what good are they there?Do we have to call and reorder in spite of having paid in full already or what?Not trying to be a prick but this is getting old.

Last I heard anything from you was in feb. said one of the next three sets to go out would be mine,havent heard anything since???I have paid over a year ago so I am confused here you have sets boxed up over a month sitting on the shelf what good are they there?Do we have to call and reorder in spite of having paid in full already or what?Not trying to be a prick but this is getting old.

Brian, I feel the same as truckin dude.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If mine are ready I will take them. The guy is putting the quarter on this week.Let me know

No one has to re-order their sets. The boxed sets I have are for other people here who have paid. I have no unanswered PM's in my inbox although I will go back and check for those who just mentioned. I have requested a vacation from my full time job so I can be in town long enough to finish ALL the sets left and ship the 3 sets that are boxed.

I will also be sending everyone a set of stamped windows as well for the trouble. They will not be finished but are still usable.

Again, the best way to get a hold of me is to call. My number is above but here it is again. 864-832-7647. When I'm on the road its hard to open my laptop and cruise around on TB.com.

Hey Brian are you going to do the rear glass or have you had enough of this window shit.lol That would be a nice compilation to the quarter glass.

Yea I saw those but they aren't very good and I thought he was going to post some better pics