I'm creating flush mount quarter windows

I'll be posting mine once I get them! I'm getting all the supplies now to touch up around the windows and two other spots in the paint on the car

Kirbdawg, you have a new PM.

Update, beside Kirb, I have 2 other sets completed and ready to ship. We are expecting snow tonight and through the week so time at the shop may be limited. I'm hoping to have all 3 sets shipped by Fri.

Best,

Brian

Kirbdawg, you have a new PM.

Update, beside Kirb, I have 2 other sets completed and ready to ship. We are expecting snow tonight and through the week so time at the shop may be limited. I'm hoping to have all 3 sets shipped by Fri.

Best,

Brian
Is one of those sets by any chance for me?

Glad to hear that things are back on track. I hope this works out to be a profitable venture. It would be cool of people to post some pics of them installed on their cars.:)

Mike B.

My car is getting ready for paint as well, if we can find out what would be an approximate lead time, it would be awesome. I am waiting to place an order when Brian is ready to do so!

Please let us know!
Thanks
Prasad

I have to paint my car this spring and depending how it looks maybe this is something I'd consider!

Where are the pics!!!

I am hoping to finish up a big painting project this weekend and I have a few things to do to Polish up a race car for next season and then will be installing mine and will have pics up when I do. I'll post pics when I get the window and do a before and after.

I have to paint my car this spring and depending how it looks maybe this is something I'd consider!

Where are the pics!!!
Brian has some pics of them towards the beginning of this post. I cant wait to get mine.

I have posted pics in an unfinished body earlier in the thread. They should still be up. As for a finished product I can only rely on the people who have received their sets.

I have two other sets to send out and will notify the individuals who will be getting them.

I have spoken with our vendor on performing the screen-printing process for us but it has a pretty expensive setup cost. I am waiting for a board member to pay me for my car and will use this money to get the fixtures setup. Once this is done I will be able to prepare windows in approx. 20 minutes instead of several hours. This is mandatory for me to offer these going forward. I also will be selling from inventory as I feel horrible about dragging the first set of customers through what has been a rough going.

Thank you for your patience everyone!!

Best,

Brian McClean

Are you waiting for the screen-printing before sending others out? Is the screen-printing the "fritting"?

I've got 3 sets that are shipping this week. Got 3 more in process that are about finished. I will get through all of the first order before setting up screening. The screen printing process will apply the frit border (or blackout as some refer to it).

Best,

Brian