I'm creating flush mount quarter windows

Yeah, I would have thought someone would have posted pics by now. Maybe this next batch going out this week will get us some photos.

I have 6 boxes going FedEx. All are in the trunk of my car, some parts I've sold and 3 are windows. The other 3 sets are near completion.

As a side note, I have roughly 25 sets of stamped windows I cannot use for this project. They are flush-mounts without borders on them but have logos (of the vendors, not mine) hot stamped on the outside. If anyone is interested in them I will sell them for $50 a set plus shipping. They do NOT have studs, a frit, or inserts. Just a formed piece of poly that is cut and ready to fit in the opening with a little grinding. These would be great for someones project or race-car.

Thanks,

Bria

I have 6 boxes going FedEx. All are in the trunk of my car, some parts I've sold and 3 are windows. The other 3 sets are near completion.

As a side note, I have roughly 25 sets of stamped windows I cannot use for this project. They are flush-mounts without borders on them but have logos (of the vendors, not mine) hot stamped on the outside. If anyone is interested in them I will sell them for $50 a set plus shipping. They do NOT have studs, a frit, or inserts. Just a formed piece of poly that is cut and ready to fit in the opening with a little grinding. These would be great for someones project or race-car.

Thanks,

Bria
Shoot me pics of the stamped units

Thanks
Bryan

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If I could get some pictures I'd be more interested. I have to paint my car so the side windows are coming off.

Post #137 is what I am selling. The units going out are non-stamped finished kits. Everyone paid for studs and frit except one person (left studs off).

Not sure why no one is posting. Maybe the people who have received them could shoot me a line letting me know if there is a problem? I'll photo the next batch going out i guess. My painter is about to spray the frit on them.

Shoot me pics of the stamped units

Thanks
Bryan

I have roughy 40 sets with stampings, one from the company that ripped me off (Shields) and the other company is currently making the new ones (Optic Armor). I will photo both lots.

Best,

Brian

Looking forward to seeing these. Like I said I'm painting my car so I'm pullin these quarter windows :)

New GN owner, long-time lurker, this thread prompted me to join the forum. I would love to do this to my GN.

I always wondered what it would take to have the quarter window seamless with the body and this is the closest I've seen.

Yes I would like to see some pics of the stamped ones also other than post 137.
Thanks Larry

I would like a set of the unfinished quarter glass. Please pm me your PayPal info. Thanks Henri...

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I paid on March 27 2013.... I'm hoping I get these soon, I started on another project to kill time and my GN is sitting waiting for glass....